Northern Ireland #4 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmhhmm. Nolan was subtly highlighting this £400 payment is being used as leverage to get the Assembly functioning. Jeffrey and his like are pure baatards for this, it's simply because of the FM.
Look at Jeffrey and his stupid face the bigotry us tripping him. Useless bleep get to work.
I'd love to meet him in person I'd rip into him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The insecurity is real.

Mmmhhmm. Nolan was subtly highlighting this £400 payment is being used as leverage to get the Assembly functioning. Jeffrey and his like are pure baatards for this, it's simply because of the FM.
Look at Jeffrey and his stupid face the bigotry us tripping him. Useless bleep get to work.
The hatred drips from his pores. None of this would be a problem is the DUP had been returned as the largest party. You can guarantee Jeffrey would be sitting pretty as first minister and nothing can convince me otherwise. They cannot bare it. What did Poots say? He had to hold his nose to work with Sinn Fein 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I bet you would 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He can fair move and you wouldn’t think it to look at him 😂

People smuggling along with everything else, are the paramilitaries involved with this too I wonder 🤔
People smuggling investigation: Two arrested in Belfast in early morning raid

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...n-belfast-in-early-morning-raid-41887255.html

Nothing will come of it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m no fan of what David Ervine did early on in his career but he spoke out about the influence of others when he is younger and seemed to really take action to try to get peace. I appreciate he has paramilitary links which I’m not happy about but I think it was a sad day when he died as there is now now progressive voice to a certain extent within loyalism and Jamie has swooped in like a wee maggot

Reactions: 1
Only 57 , jeez there was me thinking they were an annual hate fest 🙄

I’m just sitting here waiting for an invite to one of them thousands of bonfires they claim we have …

Anyone else think we’re on the brink of WWlll seems to be a funny atmosphere, like somethings going to happen

• Sad
Is the clip of Jamie Bryson falling to the ground when a car backfires real? Is it? It is isn't it?
Can just imagine him in a ring crying for his ma.
I'd say that man has never been boxed in his life due to his fragility.

• Haha
Anyone else think we’re on the brink of WWlll seems to be a funny atmosphere, like somethings going to happen
I had lost that thought until yesterday when I read about China. The 2020s have been a shitshow from pretty much day one, God knows where we'll be at by 2029.

I had lost that thought until yesterday when I read about China. The 2020s have been a shitshow from pretty much day one, God knows where we'll be at by 2029.
They really have .I keep thinking we’re in some kind of virtual reality ,there’s so many unbelievable events happening on a regular basis .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.