Northern Ireland #4 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Killea is in the South (Donegal) although they do a lot of cross border trade. Not sure what the Go garages here are charging?
Yes I know , I'm near the border . Don't know what they're charging ? the prices above are from a local garage.

Reactions: 1
Do you know if that today’s price for Killea Monga?

Never mind, did a Facebook search. Here’s one guy who won’t be heading to Killea with a Jerry can 😂 there’s always one 😘
Yeah that’s todays price…he must be an MLA 😂
Money for nothing and his rent for free

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Somewhere on the boarder near Derry there was a garage doing Fat Frog Slushy……🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There's that language again, outwageous so it is.
GAA paired with its partner Toxic. Imposed followed with toxicity.
What is the deal with the GAA in East Belfast, who is behind it? Remember he's just the mouthpiece, if there is this much outwage over painting a few lines maybe don't bother. People who want to play can play in a safe environment.

Not sure who is behind it but I think I’ve read they actually have a bit of cross community members so perhaps there was a bit of behind the scenes work from maybe the likes of Aliiance types and maybe Linda Ervine?

Reactions: 2
Does Jamie realise Protestants play GAA too? In fact people from all backgrounds play. There’s nothing toxic about it and if he had any ounce of sense he’d welcome it into the community, it 100% keeps kids off the streets and gives them something to focus on. He’d rather they were on drugs so long as it follows his agenda.

Read this and get over yourself Jamie. Linda Ervine sister in law of David Ervine is the president of that club. She also happens to be a fluent Irish speaker. It’s language like “toxic” from people with a platform like Jamie’s that make Protestants fear the GAA.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Another election ladies?
I'm thinking after today it'll be on the table.

Another election ladies?
I'm thinking after today it'll be on the table.
You think Mavis? Sadly I think the DUP will do better this time and if they do we’ll see if wee Jeffrey forgets about the protocol and takes his position as FM 😉

Meanwhile….

Will they? Or do you think people will vote thinking about their pockets rather than constitution and identity?
Allister giving it large this morning that stormont can do sweet FA about the cost of living anyway, interesting times.

Will they? Or do you think people will vote thinking about their pockets rather than constitution and identity?
Allister giving it large this morning that stormont can do sweet FA about the cost of living anyway, interesting times.
When you’ve got the likes of Jamie pushing the “themmuns want supremacy” narrative then yes I think people will continue to vote DUP no matter what if only to keep “themmuns” out sadly. What Matthew O’Toole said about the DUP is spot on, he said the protocol excuses have evaporated and they need to get back to work or explain themselves to the people. They won’t do either of course and you can bet none of them are struggling to pay their bills 😡

When you’ve got the likes of Jamie pushing the “themmuns want supremacy” narrative then yes I think people will continue to vote DUP no matter what if only to keep “themmuns” out sadly. What Matthew O’Toole said about the DUP is spot on, he said the protocol excuses have evaporated and they need to get back to work or explain themselves to the people. They won’t do either of course and you can bet none of them are struggling to pay their bills 😡
Jamie needs pulled in for hate speech for all the tension inducing vitriol he spouts

The last poll I saw the DUP faired worse than before

It would never get off the ground once the loyalists disagreed
B7A1AA66-BFAD-4F97-9E4E-A520F561C448.jpeg
208DB210-8868-48E4-BC75-F2BFEDA79F02.jpeg

Last edited:
Jamie needs pulled in for hate speech for all the tension inducing vitriol he spouts
The sad thing is it actually works and gets into people’s heads. What age are the kids in this video? Maybe around 16? “They’re going to take over” “they’re going to steal everything from us”. When asked who are “they”? The response is “the Catholics”.
Where are they hearing this stuff?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.