Northern Ireland #5 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here we are, thread number 5.

recap:

Still no stormont executive
Still no answers on Noah
Jamie is still being a dick
Some loyalists/republicans sang inappropriate songs (delete/repeat as you wish)
The Queen died and even the republicans on here are glued to the spectacle of it all
Michelle O’Neill is a big west Brit and is going to Cosy up to the King this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a thread for popular NI YouTuber Adam Beales, by the way…

Reactions: 1
That royal thread is hilarious- imagine living your life that the most important thing in your day is making memories of how you were a part of the queens death grieving and new king being in throne

Pathetic the lot of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s a thread for popular NI YouTuber Adam Beales, by the way…

My 10 yr old watches him he’s a bit beyond me 😂

That royal thread is hilarious- imagine living your life that the most important thing in your day is making memories of how you were a part of the queens death grieving and new king being in throne

Pathetic the lot of it
Is that what they’re like on there lol, I thought the vid on SM of the young girl in the Shankill inconsolable because her 2yr old would never know the queen was a bit far fetched , can’t believe it’s on here too 😂

Apologies @monga i should have given you a credit for the thread title 😂😂😂

Do you reckon they will show the funeral on RTE? Genuinely curious.

Reactions: 2
Apologies @monga i should have given you a credit for the thread title 😂😂😂

Do you reckon they will show the funeral on RTE? Genuinely curious.
They may do. They have generally shown royal weddings but without the buildup, maybe starting coverage 20/30 mons before.

They didn’t broadcast Phil's funeral but I do think there's sufficient interest to broadcast TQ's

Has anyone heard about the murder today in Belfast (west I think) young girl murdered by a fella who owns a barbers in Andersonstown?

What I heard was quite graphic & I pray to god it’s not true. Apparently he’s been lifted & was seen getting out of his car covered in blood
I saw something yesterday about a barber attacking his girlfriend pulled out clumps of hair not the same fella is it ?
Sorry this fella is a bouncer/ PT

Not sure if this is the same case but there is a thread on fb on north belfast IRSP but the girl who is being bullied and the alleged attacker are both commenting.

Reactions: 2
I saw something yesterday about a barber attacking his girlfriend pulled out clumps of hair not the same fella is it ?
Sorry this fella is a bouncer/ PT
Yes really similar people but what I’ve heard/seen is saying this barber has murdered her, that’s why I’ve asked as nothing on any news articles and nothing on psni social media

Not sure if this is the same case but there is a thread on fb on north belfast IRSP but the girl who is being bullied and the alleged attacker are both commenting.
Oh that sounds like that’s full of drama

Yes really similar people but what I’ve heard/seen is saying this barber has murdered her, that’s why I’ve asked as nothing on any news articles and nothing on psni social media
I haven't seen anything on SM , surprising as there's usually someone leaks the police presence in the area at least .

I haven't seen anything on SM , surprising as there's usually someone leaks the police presence in the area at least .
There’s voice notes and images (not of the attack - the alleged attacker and young girl) being sent round WhatsApp. I thought the same not a mention of them being about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.