Northern Ireland #4 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey’s trending 😂

This is 9/ 11 can you believe it’s been 21yrs 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t want to believe it’s been 21 years since 9/11 as It has just hit me at 38 I’ve lived longer since it happened than I did before it happened.
Wonder how things would have panned out if it hadn’t happened.

I remember exactly where I was when it happened, I was 7 month’s pregnant sitting in my MIL’s when it cut to the planes, we thought it was movie at first, couldn’t believe what was happening.

Reactions: 2
They've wrecked that chippy in Scotland, businesses here need to be very careful about whats happening on their premises. Who are these people who can afford to go to the pub anyway?

Bloody hell, is there any escape from that word subjugation? 😩 I would say there’s a time and place for protest and this wouldn’t be it. What do they think is going to happen? Someone will see their homemade poster and decide to abolish the monarchy at once? 😂 People aren’t wise 😂

• Haha
It’s wild that the newsreaders keep bleeping up and calling Charles Prince, not King but then it is crazy even thinking he is a King as the Queen was just the Queen.
It’s all really bizarre.

Bloody hell, is there any escape from that word subjugation? 😩 I would say there’s a time and place for protest and this wouldn’t be it. What do they think is going to happen? Someone will see their homemade poster and decide to abolish the monarchy at once? 😂 People aren’t wise 😂
Well, my husband wants it abolished right now. I believe he said give them the count of ten to run and went into some detail about what would happen when caught. No, there are wiser eating grass Nora.

• Haha
Do we think this is indicative of the kings behaviour towards commoners 👀

Even Camilla looks a bit worried

• Haha
Someone in the comments remarked on how thick Charles fingers were and said with fingers like that you’d think Camilla would smile more often 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Do we think this is indicative of the kings behaviour towards commoners 👀
View attachment 1571159

Even Camilla looks a bit worried
I think he probably is a bit of a dick but at the same time I would give him a by ball on this occasion as he is having to do all this bullshit when his mum has just died. He’s probably the most privileged man in the world but I wouldn’t trade places with him right now.

also less of the mental images about him finger blasting Camilla please.

• Haha
Some headcases on the M&H thread, someone posted asking if everyone is ok after yesterday’s walk about which left them all in a terrible state and praying that today will offer some respite from Meghan and Harry 🙈 I’ve enjoyed respite from the royals all day, it’s simple, hit the doofer and change the channel. As the Queen would say, do carry on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some headcases on the M&H thread, someone posted asking if everyone is ok after yesterday’s walk about which left them all in a terrible state and praying that today will offer some respite from Meghan and Harry 🙈 I’ve enjoyed respite from the royals all day, it’s simple, hit the doofer and change the channel. As the Queen would say, do carry on 😂
I’m loving that thread but I think the asking if everyone is ok is a joke about that time the itv guy did the interview with Meghan and asked if she was ok and she started to cry saying no one asked her that.

I liked this parody of it during lockdown 1

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think he probably is a bit of a dick but at the same time I would give him a by ball on this occasion as he is having to do all this bullshit when his mum has just died. He’s probably the most privileged man in the world but I wouldn’t trade places with him right now.

also less of the mental images about him finger blasting Camilla please.
Well they are pretty weird looking
99ECA02D-2CC3-4D75-9E26-20CDBE56C028.jpeg

• Sick
Arthritis I think, they've been like that for years. His high colouring is supposed to be rosacea, nothing to do with a heart condition no siree Bob.

Looks like he is retaining a severe amount of fluid.
we could be getting another bank holiday at this rate.
Yip looks like a circulatory issue of sorts.

Arthritis I think, they've been like that for years. His high colouring is supposed to be rosacea, nothing to do with a heart condition no siree Bob.
Doesn’t that usually affect the joints not the full hands?

Been googling and steroids can swell the hands. Given his age if he does have some sort of condition perhaps he is taking those which are causing this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.