Northern Ireland #4 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone remembers but I mentioned a dirty priest who was giving away his book about mountains looking like genitalia. Well. He's been in the news for breaching his order and loitering around a youth centre in Tullymore. Has a habit of hanging around car parks in the mournes approaching families with kids with them.
Still free. Why aren't we locking these people up?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Not sure if anyone remembers but I mentioned a dirty priest who was giving away his book about mountains looking like genitalia. Well. He's been in the news for breaching his order and loitering around a youth centre in Tullymore. Has a habit of hanging around car parks in the mournes approaching families with kids with them.
Still free. Why aren't we locking these people up?
Did you see a few days ago they were releasing a guy for having hundreds of indecent images even though he’s still a risk.

This is it

• Wow
  • Angry
Did you see a few days ago they were releasing a guy for having hundreds of indecent images even though he’s still a risk.
Awful. Ffs just lock them up, I guess that's too expensive but seriously they're not being rehabilitated so they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near kids or the Internet.

Awful. Ffs just lock them up, I guess that's too expensive but seriously they're not being rehabilitated so they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near kids or the Internet.
Came they ever be rehabilitated 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Medical Castration is one option. But not really because I think it's considered their sexuality, maybe thats why they don't go to jail.
Is an urge a sexuality? Does that go for serial killers too 🤔 some people get turned on by murder.

Is an urge a sexuality? Does that go for serial killers too 🤔
Indeed. Or the paedophiles who abduct and kill their victims. I don't know Monga but I remember hearing years ago they were given dolls.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Indeed. Or the paedophiles who abduct and kill their victims. I don't know Monga but I remember hearing years ago they were given dolls.
Pity it wasn’t Chucky 🤢

Back to the Aussies ,seem they want a referendum too

Jedward getting a touch
AED47BAA-2BA3-4598-B321-488CC856FBB7.jpeg

You’d nearly think there was a “plant “ at these events to stir the pot 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
Appreciate not everyone is a royalist but I am still finding this all fascinating. They are doing a proclamation at Hillsborough shortly.

Bryson is a clown but seriously Jedward are imbeciles too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm glued to it all. Not sure how I feel about the King or the proclamations though, but that's all right.
Jedward bring in the RA has amused me. They're just accepting anyone now eh?

Appreciate not everyone is a royalist but I am still finding this all fascinating. They are doing a proclamation at Hillsborough shortly.

Bryson is a clown but seriously Jedward are imbeciles too.
I'm not a royalist but definitely finding the whole procedure fascinating!
And any of these videos of people singing that are just vile.

Didn’t the whole of the UK chant 🎶ding dong the witch is dead ..when Thatcher passed, she’s still getting egged yet.

What videos are people singing?
I’ve put one above 👆

Michelle’s taking part in the ceremonies, love or loathe her at least she still turns up where she’s not wanted 😆

I see Andy’s trending on SM again ,for the wrong reasons ,wonder what will happen to him now he hasn’t got his Ma to bail him out

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’ve put one above 👆

Michelle’s taking part in the ceremonies, love or loathe her at least she still turns up where she’s not wanted 😆
Just watched it. Whilst I think they are wankers I would rather the police were out catching criminals doing burglaries and tackling drugs etc.

nicola sturgeon was belting out the national anthem there.
Will be interested to see if they go in on Michelle during the Royal Hillsborough one. Maybe she is a secret west Brit! 😂😂

• Haha
Just watched it. Whilst I think they are wankers I would rather the police were out catching criminals doing burglaries and tackling drugs etc.

nicola sturgeon was belting out the national anthem there.
Will be interested to see if they go in on Michelle during the Royal Hillsborough one. Maybe she is a secret west Brit! 😂😂
Her handle is the …Botox Queen of the North …I believe , according to her M15 handlers…Gerry’s was….Santie got run over by a Saracen…😂

• Haha
There is no call for those videos but for every person who is genuinely sad there will be someone who isn't. The Queen gave medals and honours to people who committed atrocities here, some aren't going to like that. It was a war.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.