Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently they were vaping the old guy is not a prod.
FA0A7867-95DA-43D9-AC72-39D52775BCDD.jpeg

He must’ve threw them off for vaping and she came back on and confronted him, you can see her walking off then ,the others are still outside.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I met a bit of a character today at the bus/train station, never noticed him before, he calls out the services, (unpaid) Augher Clogher Fivemiletown 😂 absolutely loving life. Probably ASD.
Must be a regular, I'm surprised I've never seen him before.

• Haha
The two younger lads seem really pissed off at them, one in particular looked like he was about to start giving fair digs. That’s what makes me think the spitting possibly happened first.

We'd need to see the full thing , on the spitting one you can hear a woman saying" he needs to be arrested ,I mean arrested "and someone says it's on video the police will deal with it there's nothing else we can do .

I heard she needs to be arrested 😂 but now that I'm listening again (whyyyyyyyeeeee??) I don't know if its he/she.

I think we need to manifest getting called up for jury service so we get to see the whole vid or it will be forever a mystery!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Never do I want to do jury service again it’s a nightmare locked in a room all day…but we need to see the full vid
5E062511-5992-43CA-87E0-45C98EBB3F67.jpeg

Reactions: 3
They're offering a £1k award for info that leads to a conviction, might get us a quarter of a tank of oil 😂
I was just thinking what I'd do if someone spat in my face, possibly murder them but more likely I'd cry.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh goodness, thats not good. Wonder if they got a knock on the door? In those areas isn't antisocial behaviour dealt with in the most brutal way. Maybe not when it's kids.
I think the guy who removed the kids from the vehicle might get in bother, regardless of the assault that occurred before the incident. Simply because the age of the kids. I wonder if this is a bit of intimidation to get them to drop charges.
I watched the video again, its vile, but age will play a big factor.
Isn't it mad, back when I was wee if you spat on and old man (wouldn't have happened) you would have got told off by someone and ushered home and that was that.
I am definitely a "modern" parent, I don't believe in smacking etc but I do find it mad when children are let away with behaving so badly

I see TV cameras will be allowed in to courtrooms in England for the first time. I wonder will we follow suit here?

I see TV cameras will be allowed in to courtrooms in England for the first time. I wonder will we follow suit here?
I hope so!
Apart from all the sex offender cases we have had lately. Makes me want to boke how many there are, hopefully it was just the particular court timing which has meant there was just a flurry over the last few weeks as it seems like there are an awful lot of ponces about here.

I hope so!
Apart from all the sex offender cases we have had lately. Makes me want to boke how many there are, hopefully it was just the particular court timing which has meant there was just a flurry over the last few weeks as it seems like there are an awful lot of ponces about here.
Yeah it might be a bit more of a deterrent. A lot of the sex offenders cases they seem to protect the identity of the offender? People have a right to know if they’re living close to someone who’s a predator IMO.

Yeah it might be a bit more of a deterrent. A lot of the sex offenders cases they seem to protect the identity of the offender? People have a right to know if they’re living close to someone who’s a predator IMO.
I think in those type of cases the identity is protected because it has happened in the home and it is to protect the victim/other children.

I remember 20 years ago was in 6th form and a guy in our class got called up for jury duty. We all thought it was really cool and then he came back and it was horrific as it was a family abuse case. Horrible.

Probably going to the red pepper for the delicious grub and who could blame them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.