Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, brazen! That's the word. Just aggressive for zero reason too. I detest pigeons, they scare me so much and I'm one of those people who walks along screaming if they come near me, its embarrassing but these guys are bad news, I honestly think they look for vulnerability.
Monga bird flu only goes for ducks and such I think.
I hate saying it but someone needs to shoot them.
I’m with you Mavis, I’m scared of them too. I reckon they’d have my eyes out if they got close enough.

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine stepping off one of those big cruise ships, empty city centre, needles everywhere and being attacked by birds.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m with you Mavis, I’m scared of them too. I reckon they’d have my eyes out if they got close enough.
I walked past one today, I was almost going to say excuse me, may I pass. He was fecking massive, for a bird, bigger than your average small dog and then he barked. I didn't get into TK maxx because of him 😭

Can you imagine stepping off one of those big cruise ships, empty city centre, needles everywhere and being attacked by birds.
The queues for the tours were huge this morning and city hall was packed, weird. Is it cruise ships?

I walked past one today, I was almost going to say excuse me, may I pass. He was fecking massive, for a bird, bigger than your average small dog and then he barked. I didn't get into TK maxx because of him 😭

The queues for the tours were huge this morning and city hall was packed, weird. Is it cruise ships?
There seem to be a few ships that stop in Belfast. To be fair a day trip round dark hedges etc would be good for GOT fans

Mind I said I had seen a funny monkeypox video, I can't post it because I'm computer stupid. Its on tiktok under @irish_hallian the pic on the video is a man with a monkey face wearing a hat.

Oh goodness, thats not good. Wonder if they got a knock on the door? In those areas isn't antisocial behaviour dealt with in the most brutal way. Maybe not when it's kids.
I think the guy who removed the kids from the vehicle might get in bother, regardless of the assault that occurred before the incident. Simply because the age of the kids. I wonder if this is a bit of intimidation to get them to drop charges.
I watched the video again, its vile, but age will play a big factor.

Oh goodness, thats not good. Wonder if they got a knock on the door? In those areas isn't antisocial behaviour dealt with in the most brutal way. Maybe not when it's kids.
I think the guy who removed the kids from the vehicle might get in bother, regardless of the assault that occurred before the incident. Simply because the age of the kids. I wonder if this is a bit of intimidation to get them to drop charges.
Was it before? the spitting vid shows the girls being ushered off with the guy in the blue uniform.

Would love to see the actual full Translink video as there is clearly something that happened before hand that is the missing jigsaw piece that got the person taking out their phone to film.

seems likely they have had a visit from some gentlemen. And most probably PSNI and social services will get involved.

I don't know Monga, I've literally just viewed the spitting video on reddit. It looks like that occurred before they were taken off, as the hat man is fairly cool and unresponsive despite wiping spittle from his face. But I'm guessing.
Yes Grifty would like to see a full length video myself.
I had a couple of teeny boppers with me today and the thought of them behaving like this frightens the life out of me.

Reactions: 3
I don't know Monga, I've literally just viewed the spitting video on reddit. It looks like that occurred before they were taken off, as the hat man is fairly cool and unresponsive despite wiping spittle from his face. But I'm guessing.
Yes Grifty would like to see a full length video myself.
I had a couple of teeny boppers with me today and the thought of them behaving like this frightens the life out of me.
But how is she walking off the bus when the previous vid clearly shows him pushing her and the girl in the green shorts off, you can hear her shouting get your hands off me?

I don’t know if that is the case. People are trying to claim that both are catholic/prod for their own ends on twitter. Realistically religion probably didn’t come into it, she’s just an Ill reared wee tit and he hasn’t handled himself in glory.

I did see one tweet suggest they were told they couldn’t vape in the glider that sounds accurate, as you see loads of young kids vaping these days and given they have higher nicotine than the fags is probably why they are so wound up

Reactions: 6
But how is she walking off the bus when the previous vid clearly shows him pushing her and the girl in the green shorts off, you can hear her shouting get your hands off me?
I don't know. But that still you shared is from the video with the spitting incident. But yes its not the full picture,I wonder did she walk to the back of the glider after that 🤔 and wouldn't move. I simply don't know.

I don't know. But that still you shared is from the video with the spitting incident. But yes its not the full picture,I wonder did she walk to the back of the glider after that 🤔 and wouldn't move. I simply don't know.
Yeah but the one where he shoved her off he’s already standing at the front of the bus shouting at them to get the duck off

I don’t know if that is the case. People are trying to claim that both are catholic/prod for their own ends on twitter. Realistically religion probably didn’t come into it, she’s just an Ill reared wee tit and he hasn’t handled himself in glory.

I did see one tweet suggest they were told they couldn’t vape in the glider that sounds accurate, as you see loads of young kids vaping these days and given they have higher nicotine than the fags is probably why they are so wound up
Agree with this. I really hope it wasn't sectarian. That would be even more depressing.

Yeah but the one where he shoved her off he’s already standing at the front of the bus shouting at them to get the duck off
It's difficult to work out for sure. I wonder if there are any eye witness accounts knocking about, probably not though as I think the news articles are being removed now.

It could be that ? in this clip he’s at the front shouting down to them at the back of the bus you can hear her shouting at him to get his hands off her

The wee woman who was sitting at the seat just before the door has a face like a picture. Just wanted a wee trip into town for a cup of tea and witnessed the whole thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean yeah, I'd probably empty my zara bag and place it gently on my head 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.