Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't read the articles, is it still the one officer or are there several?
More than one but one has been involved in (at least) two separate incidents involving suicide victims and has been dismissed but only after being suspended on full pay for 5 years.

Monkeypox vaccines being rolled out now maybe it’ll save the schools being infested after the break, we’ve got few cases compared to England

The monkeypox vaccine and smallpox vaccine are the same thing aren’t they?

There's a couple but one is involved in more than one incident .

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
More than one but one has been involved in (at least) two separate incidents involving suicide victims and has been dismissed but only after being suspended on full pay for 5 years.
They sure are and haven’t been used since” the divil wore knickiebucks” as my granny used to say ( 1971) …wait till the big mawn sees this 😂
05384382-107D-439C-B1B6-241C45466166.jpeg

• Haha
Monkeypox - gay nonsense or true?
I have read nothing about it, saw a funny video though.

Reactions: 1
Monkeypox - gay nonsense or true?
I have read nothing about it, saw a funny video though.
It's not a gay disease it's just being seen in high numbers in that community atm but we're all at risk it's being seen in kids too.

Reactions: 3
Muckie Marty has broke his bail already, any wonder these people offend they know they’ll get a slap on the wrist.

Reactions: 1
Muckie Marty has broke his bail already, any wonder these people offend they know they’ll get a slap on the wrist.
Literally just read about him and yet another case, a 25 year old charged with having sexual relations with a child.

Someone tell me how stealing steak gets you 3 months but a man who masturbates in front of a young boy and threatens to take him “into the bushes” gets to walk out the door? Not condoning theft but that child will be traumatised for life whereas I’m pretty sure Sainsburys will get over it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Real heroes aren’t they? They did a whole lot more than that too, lest we forget the signed confessions they forced from the Guildford 4 under the supervision of Scotland Yard detectives. Giuseppe Conlon never got out and died alone in prison for something he had absolutely nothing to do with. Rotten to the core and that video is the tip of the iceberg.

• Heart
Real heroes aren’t they? They did a whole lot more than that too, lest we forget the signed confessions they forced from the Guildford 4 under the supervision of Scotland Yard detectives. Giuseppe Conlon never got out and died alone in prison for something he had absolutely nothing to do with. Rotten to the core and that video is the tip of the iceberg.
Birmingham 6 too ,all innocent but lost years through police corruption , wonder how long a vid on the RUC would take :sneaky:

Birmingham 6 too ,all innocent but lost years through police corruption , wonder how long a vid on the RUC would take :sneaky:
You’d need a few years to get through their back catalogue. My own Dad who never hurt a fly in his life was stopped at an army checkpoint in the 80s, they searched his car, he had 4 or 5 hurling sticks in the boot as he coached the local hurling team at the time. He said the soldiers were actually ok and were going to let him go but the RUC officers said the hurls were offensive weapons 🙄 they took him down a lane and made him get down on all fours then they broke the hurling sticks over his back and called him every derogatory, sectarian slur they could think of. He thought they were going to murder him.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is nobody doing anything about the massive scary birds in the city centre? They have to be seen to be believed. If the paramilitaries came back for one day to get rid of them would anybody mind?

• Haha
Why is nobody doing anything about the massive scary birds in the city centre? They have to be seen to be believed. If the paramilitaries came back for one day to get rid of them would anybody mind?
They’re as brazen too. Scary as.

• Wow
The bird flu will take care of them shortly 😐

You’d need a few years to get through their back catalogue. My own Dad who never hurt a fly in his life was stopped at an army checkpoint in the 80s, they searched his car, he had 4 or 5 hurling sticks in the boot as he coached the local hurling team at the time. He said the soldiers were actually ok and were going to let him go but the RUC officers said the hurls were offensive weapons 🙄 they took him down a lane and made him get down on all fours then they broke the hurling sticks over his back and called him every derogatory, sectarian slur they could think of. He thought they were going to murder him.
He’s lucky they let him go again 😕…I heard the we spitter on the bus wants to be a Castlereagh interrogator when she grows up 🤫

Last edited:
Yes, brazen! That's the word. Just aggressive for zero reason too. I detest pigeons, they scare me so much and I'm one of those people who walks along screaming if they come near me, its embarrassing but these guys are bad news, I honestly think they look for vulnerability.
Monga bird flu only goes for ducks and such I think.
I hate saying it but someone needs to shoot them.

Yes, brazen! That's the word. Just aggressive for zero reason too. I detest pigeons, they scare me so much and I'm one of those people who walks along screaming if they come near me, its embarrassing but these guys are bad news, I honestly think they look for vulnerability.
Monga bird flu only goes for ducks and such I think.
I hate saying it but someone needs to shoot them.
Not the new one ,it’s ripping through the seabirds and they expect it to spread to common species too, there’s thousands of seabirds dead that’s why the PHA has issued a warning about not touching any sick or dead birds laying about.

• Wow
Not the new one ,it’s ripping through the seabirds and they expect it to spread to common species too, there’s thousands of seabirds dead that’s why the PHA has issued a warning about not touching any sick or dead birds laying about.
Well, hopefully it gets those things. I don't understand how the council isn't doing anything.
City centre used to have birds of prey but haven't seen any around lately. Belfast really could do with a clean, it's pigging. I know I'm always saying this but its not a good look.

Well, hopefully it gets those things. I don't understand how the council isn't doing anything.
City centre used to have birds of prey but haven't seen any around lately. Belfast really could do with a clean, it's pigging. I know I'm always saying this but its not a good look.
Not a good look for the amount of Tourists it attracts, I always thought Belfast wile rundown even the hospital’s filthy ,you’d need to clean your feet on the way out ,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.