Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure he shoved them off in the previous vid they must’ve come back on to confront him, the busman was holding him back.

That’s him shouting “do you want me to come and get ye “

I wish I could post the full video here, hopefully someone else will share it online instead of all the broken down bits. It was on Facebook but was taken down.

Anyway let the police and courts deal with it, one good thing is those gliders are covered in cctv so there’ll be no doubts about what went down.

Reactions: 1
Your man Paul G doesn’t seem to be in any position to be taking the moral high ground if his Twitter feed is anything to go by. Homophobic, racist, sectarian and a bit of mocking disabled people for good measure.

Reactions: 3
Your man Paul G doesn’t seem to be in any position to be taking the moral high ground if his Twitter feed is anything to go by. Homophobic, racist, sectarian and a bit of mocking disabled people for good measure.
Typical 🙄 …It looks clear to me the girl came back on to confront the old guy for grabbing and pushing her off both her and the one beside her with the green shorts were shoved off the bus, in the spitting vid they casually walk off again after she gives him hell.

Typical 🙄 …It looks clear to me the girl came back on to confront the old guy for grabbing and pushing her off both her and the one beside her with the green shorts were shoved off the bus, in the spitting vid they casually walk off again after she gives him hell.
He’s a real delight, what a “surprise”.

• Haha
Wasn't sectarian was it? Kids from deprived areas wrecking the place isn't unusual. Spitting is assault, the noise on that video is giving me a headache so I don't want to watch again if an adult pushed a child that's also assault.
I've been on a train when an incident like this happened, when you're caught up in something like this and its prolonged it isn't nice. They were booted off at Drogheda and not one tear did I shed over the rough handling. Seriously if parents let their children out and they behave like this in public they have to take responsibility.

Reactions: 6
Wasn't sectarian was it? Kids from deprived areas wrecking the place isn't unusual. Spitting is assault, the noise on that video is giving me a headache so I don't want to watch again if an adult pushed a child that's also assault.
I've been on a train when an incident like this happened, when you're caught up in something like this and its prolonged it isn't nice. They were booted off at Drogheda and not one tear did I shed over the rough handling. Seriously if parents let their children out and they behave like this in public they have to take responsibility.
There doesn’t seem to have been any sectarian remarks in the video from what I can see, it just seems like poor behaviour from all ends. Realistically Translink need to be hiring (or paying for) a better calibre of security officer/conductor or whatever the title is as it is clear there was probably an incident before hand (the guy holding the baby made a comment as they went off so think there was something to it)

That glider route has had many incidents. Just last month 3 grown men were arrested and that was at 9 in the morning for assaulting translink staff and a passenger as well as damaging the glider itself. I’m near certain they needed hospital treatment so it must have got very ugly.

If they started putting security on them it would increase the fares more and that’s not fair on everyone else either. It’s absolutely frightening to watch so it must be really scary for those staff returning to work after seeing those incidents play out.

Just when you think the psni couldn’t get any worse 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
So he’s been dismissed after being suspended for 5 years on full pay, does he have to pay it back?

Never been on the glider, don't trust them :ROFLMAO:
It's only £1.20 for a taxi from the falls to Castle Court and you feel like Carrie Bradshaw stopping one. Bonus.

• Haha
So he’s been dismissed after being suspended for 5 years on full pay, does he have to pay it back?

It seems like they weren’t even dismissed because of that but because of something else - how much worse could it have got 🤢 “dismissed because of a separate misconduct incident”

It seems like they weren’t even dismissed because of that but because of something else - how much worse could it have got 🤢 “dismissed because of a separate misconduct incident”
Yes I took it to mean he’s been dismissed over the other similar incident that was in the news recently. He interfered with the body of a suicide victim, pulled his trousers down, manipulated his body into the “positions of sexual acts” and took pictures which he added sectarian slogans to. The man’s family were a few yards away inside the house while it was happening. Beyond disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That officer is dangerous by the sounds of it. Imagine working with someone like that, seems like the PSNI don't have a great track record when reporting incidents or misconduct via HR either.

Yes I took it to mean he’s been dismissed over the other similar incident that was in the news recently. He interfered with the body of a suicide victim, pulled his trousers down, manipulated his body into the “positions of sexual acts” and took pictures which he added sectarian slogans to. The man’s family were a few yards away inside the house while it was happening. Beyond disgusting.

The whole thing is so difficult to read I can’t imagine how those poor families are coping it’s horrendous. I fear that all 11 incidents they are mentioning are similar in nature and that’s probably just the ones when they’ve got caught. They must have done this so many times to feel confident enough to do that with the victims family literally feet away. It’s horrific 🤮

Reactions: 2
It’ll be brushed under the carpet with everything else, the MET’s had the same problems for years.

I can't read the articles, is it still the one officer or are there several?

Monkeypox vaccines being rolled out now maybe it’ll save the schools being infested after the break, we’ve got few cases compared to England

I can't read the articles, is it still the one officer or are there several?
There's a couple but one is involved in more than one incident .

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.