Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least it wasn't here. At least.
People have decency here and do it on the pavements where everyone gets a good view.
JK that video was gross too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Trimble’s grandparents are from Derry
9599BB33-1484-4286-9A10-F739C0FFD013.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Have u seen the lenadoon glider video? I only have it on WhatsApp so not sure how to share on here!
The full length video was taken down, there’s a shorter clip of it on twitter circulating- it has the start of it cut off. Disgusting and hard to watch. Spitting in an elderly man’s face threatening to kill him 🤢 these gliders will end up being pulled from the roads there always seems to trouble on them in West Belfast particularly.

15495467-550E-4211-9A40-8CE265EE245F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How do they know where they’re from? There’s young ones congregate in areas away from home incase they’re recognised .

How do they know where they’re from? There’s young ones congregate in areas away from home incase they’re recognised .
I only knew where the video was as it was at the lenadoon bus stop as you could see the stop at one point in the video.

The full length video was taken down, there’s a shorter clip of it on twitter circulating- it has the start of it cut off. Disgusting and hard to watch. Spitting in an elderly man’s face threatening to kill him 🤢 these gliders will end up being pulled from the roads there always seems to trouble on them in West Belfast particularly.

View attachment 1448717
What does “surprise me where these ill bred kids are from” mean? 🤔
They’re being cheeky brats right enough but is the man in the hat any better the way he handled that girl and shoved her out the door? What is she about 12 or 13? I find that uncomfortable to watch no matter where they’re from. Just being honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I only knew where the video was as it was at the lenadoon bus stop as you could see the stop at one point in the video.
Yeah but that doesn’t mean they live there ,we’ve got youths travel round town on buses even travelling to Donegal with carry outs they very rarely hang about their own areas.

They’re being cheeky brats right enough but is the man in the hat any better the way he handled that girl and shoved her out the door? What is she about 12 or 13? I find that uncomfortable to watch no matter where they’re from. Just being honest.
Couldn’t tell ye, I didn’t write that, the person who tweeted it did, maybe ask them?🤔

I think the man was in the right. They weren’t getting off the bus after they were asked to and were being violent in front of babies. How else where they going to get them off to control the situation. Just my opinion!

I’d say the old guy will be in more trouble for forcefully removing them from the bus, I’d say they’re around 11/12 .

I’m not in the house now but I think there are 2 parts to the video.

think there is a clip of the wee girl spitting into hat man’s face. Then in the longer clip I assume is afterwards is when they get fucked off the bus.
I only saw the longer extract so wasn’t aware about the spitting so thought it was a bit extreme for a grown adult to be manhandling kids off the bus- he could well be in bother for this as it seems it is only the one girl who was spitting.

I imagine there were probably other incidents which we didn’t see before hand.

I assume the comments are related to the fact that glider buses have been withdrawn at times recently in west Belfast on a few occasions. Some of the comments on the Belfast live article are disgusting as I’m sure the vast majority of people in west Belfast just want to get the bus without these wee dicks.

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t tell ye, I didn’t write that, the person who tweeted it did, maybe ask them?🤔

I think the man was in the right. They weren’t getting off the bus after they were asked to and were being violent in front of babies. How else where they going to get them off to control the situation. Just my opinion!
Ya can clearly see someone called Paul tweeted it 🤣 quoted you as you posted it.

He was being violent too though no? We can’t see what happened previously so I don’t know what they did to warrant being thrown off the bus but they’re children too at the end of the day, he’s a grown man. If kids are playing up on the bus on a school trip do you think a teacher would get away with handling them like that? Don’t know what the solution should’ve been, let the police handle them probably.

Realistically gliders are going to be a target for antisocial behaviour as the driver is locked in and kids (and adults) can just jump on and off without paying and mess around.

Looks like she jumped back on to confront him for pushing her off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.