Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents still have the Kellogg’s bowls 😂 they were free with the tokens on the side of the box I think?
We call it the doofer 😂
Awww thats brilliant but now I'm wondering who got the bowls, this could be the start of a massive family fallout Nora. Massive!
We call it the moken troll but I've heard doofer.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Awww thats brilliant but now I'm wondering who got the bowls, this could be the start of a massive family fallout Nora. Massive!
We call it the moken troll but I've heard doofer.
I care not who gets the family home or the heirlooms within. I want the Kellogg’s bowls, the Coca Cola salad spoons and my Da’s collection of Ireland’s Own magazine 😂 the ghost stories in it were class 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I care not who gets the family home or the heirlooms within. I want the Kellogg’s bowls, the Coca Cola salad spoons and my Da’s collection of Ireland’s Own magazine 😂 the ghost stories in it were class 🤣
Thats a blast from the past, I learned about the banshee from that publication then asked my parents if ghosts are real....shouldn't have done that, I was far from reassured. They had a lonely hearts column too and penpals I think. Oh Nora I hope you get them....eventually.

• Haha
Thats a blast from the past, I learned about the banshee from that publication then asked my parents if ghosts are real....shouldn't have done that, I was far from reassured. They had a lonely hearts column too and penpals I think. Oh Nora I hope you get them....eventually.
Yeah the lonely hearts column was usually aging farmers seeking a wife. The ghost stories and the word search were the absolute best. Our bread man used to deliver it along with the TV Times 😂

• Haha
I think I've changed my mind on Trimble, David McCann shared a clip from 98, interesting.
Check it out if you haven't seen it.
I still think he walked the line but at least he did that.
Monga who is Miss Flanagan?

Reactions: 1
And the greatest detective in history , Miss Flanagan 😂
Omg Miss Flanagan 😂 how could I forget?

Where do I get my hands on this baby? Take all my money!!!

I think I've changed my mind on Trimble, David McCann shared a clip from 98, interesting.
Just for you Mavis…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do they still do Irelands own? I'm now on a mission to find it.
Yes Mavis you can subscribe online for a printed version delivered to your door or a digital edition. Wonder if it’s still as good.

• Haha
Ireland’s answer to Miss Marple, legend 😂

Do they still do Irelands own? I'm now on a mission to find it.
They do , it’s even online 😂

Take a look at these lonely hearts 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Oh sweet duck I'm away with the third ad, blue eyed Irish gent take me I'm here. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Ireland’s answer to Miss Marple, legend 😂

They do , it’s even online 😂

Take a look at these lonely hearts 😂
Pure gold. A ticket to a Daniel concert with the promise of a ride thrown in. What more would a man want?

• Haha
A plain country looking woman has sent me. She wore no jewelllllllllssss no costly diamondddddssss. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
A plain country looking woman has sent me. She wore no jewelllllllllssss no costly diamondddddssss. :ROFLMAO:
No Tinder style swiping right in them days. You had to get the pen and paper out and register your interest at Ireland’s Own HQ. Amazing. Really want to know if she found someone to the Daniel concert with her. I’ll not sleep tonight now.

• Haha
Pure gold. A ticket to a Daniel concert with the promise of a ride thrown in. What more would a man want?
Have you seen the rooftop romp doing the rounds , during the heatwave too ,at least he had a hat on 😂

• Haha
Is it people doing the sex? You might get a ban for that, just tell us where to find it :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.