Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea, but Jeffrey doesn’t give a duck how high they build them as long as they get the message across
007D8CDF-8A98-4054-B158-922868931948.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who is he trying to kid? I'm pretty sure people from his background don't go to bonys but its great he's reaching out and seen on the ground today.
He has to reach out who else is gonna have his back only the likes of Bryson & Co😂

Especially now his favourite conservative is due to be evicted 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What an inclusive festival of culture just seen pics of the bonfire in Newtownards draped in an enormous tri colour 😂. bleeping knuckle draggers.

Annnnnnnnnndddd part of the big one has fallen off, think ambulances are at the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That one makes me laugh…. What were they bleeping thinking building that hotel right there lol! 😂

and yes I know they should be able to build hotels in a city centre etc but whoever did the initial enquiries for the hotel company about suitable locations should be sacked 😂😂😂
A room with a view Belfast style 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus look at the state of that man and she asks if he's alright, I'm no doctor but he doesn't look well.
Have we heard anymore about the craigy bony situation?

Jesus look at the state of that man and she asks if he's alright, I'm no doctor but he doesn't look well.
Have we heard anymore about the craigy bony situation?
Bad case of sleep apnea there lads ...looked like it was just the spire fell ,be interesting to see if it collapses once the belly of the pallets go up in flames.

I haven’t seen anything to say the craighill one is down, I was just on their fb page posted above and last post was 45 mins ago.
I just hope no one has been hurt if something has happened

I've a terrible fear of heights so its a no from me.
I've seen videos of the spire falling off they're under Jamie's post. Apparently a load of sirens heard going to the area. It's huge surely burning it puts people at risk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.