Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate preachers aren’t given the time of day anywhere else only in NI ,it’s a joke in this day n age.
Definitely is …. And no harm but their parades are shite all that angry thumping of drums to prove your bitterness- its non musical hate speech in itself 🥁🥁🥁🥁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s disgraceful how the emergency services are at their beck n call what if there was a real emergency taking place

Definitely is …. And no harm but their parades are shite all that angry thumping of drums to prove your bitterness- its non musical hate speech in itself 🥁🥁🥁🥁
We all know what the OO’s about…

Reactions: 3
I was disappointed they only got an hour on GB news, Arlene and Charlie really tried to drive it home that this beautiful spectacle is celebrated all over the world but something about their words seemed unbelievable. Everyone looked scundered, no word of a lie. I enjoy the bands, music is music at the end of the day and I play myself. Unfortunately those I know who play with these bands can't bucking read music. I just can't get behind any of this, the eleventh night stuff puts me off. I think if the OO came out and said that's wrong and not associated with their parades I'd find it easier. Also on tiktok yesterday I came across the Garvaghy Road footage, oh boy! I remember that so well, seeing residents lifted and beaten by police sitting on the road outside their houses. At least that doesn't happen today. Progress?

I was disappointed they only got an hour on GB news, Arlene and Charlie really tried to drive it home that this beautiful spectacle is celebrated all over the world but something about their words seemed unbelievable. Everyone looked scundered, no word of a lie. I enjoy the bands, music is music at the end of the day and I play myself. Unfortunately those I know who play with these bands can't bucking read music. I just can't get behind any of this, the eleventh night stuff puts me off. I think if the OO came out and said that's wrong and not associated with their parades I'd find it easier. Also on tiktok yesterday I came across the Garvaghy Road footage, oh boy! I remember that so well, seeing residents lifted and beaten by police sitting on the road outside their houses. At least that doesn't happen today. Progress?
Do you think if it was to happen again it would be different?

Reactions: 1
Indeed. That footage made me cry.
Yeah I saw it also the pics of priests conducting mass in the street surrounded by the Brits, brings it home how shite life really is here compared to the other nations and there’s FA we can do about it.

Yeah I saw it also the pics of priests conducting mass in the street surrounded by the Brits, brings it home how shite life really is here compared to the other nations and there’s FA we can do about it.
If this was to happen today I'd be joing the residents and be unapologetic about it. I suspect a great many would too on all sides.

If this was to happen today I'd be joing the residents and be unapologetic about it. I suspect a great many would too on all sides.
I think the Unionists association with loyalists has done more to further the nationalist cause than they realize 😂

915DE3CA-5D0A-4B89-9D81-379B25854967.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Some idiot threw a bin at a band. Bins feature heavily here don't they, entire place is like a bin fire.

Wheelie bin under arrest

Looks like the holylands? the guy looked to be after a heavy night

Last edited:
Seen all the bin puns. Binnocent. Binternment. Bin arrested 😂 what a fool though!
Since when has a parade route went through the holylands?

Agincourt avenue apparently. I used to live in the next street.

ECB19E0E-CFD5-46FA-894E-E7535CC58963.jpeg

I can understand the frustration towns are brought to a standstill
99FC120B-5277-4548-8732-5E9ADB8AF46D.jpeg

😂 Boris didn’t last long in their favour

Fairy godmother 😂

Last edited:
Why did he do it though? Apparently it was very early but even so.... what a stupid reckless impulsive decision.

He looked like he was just out of bed, didn't seem fazed at all ,casually walked back into the house .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.