Northern Ireland #3 Craic, conflict and current affairs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That female sec offender story is 🤮🤮
Reminds me of that singer off lost prophets who got his fans to do things which I’m not going to print as it is horrific. I notice the partner is a bit older than her so wondering if he had groomed her from a younger age.
Is it right she's able to walk free ? she still committed a crime .I can see an influx of Stockholm syndrome incoming .

Reactions: 1
Is it right she's able to walk free ? she still committed a crime .I can see an influx of Stockholm syndrome incoming .
No I think she should probably at least be in an institution of some sort as if he still has control over her then there is a risk of reoffending. They seem to let sex offenders off with all sorts these days. Sounds like she abused her own family members kids so I think for her own safety she would be better off locked up.

Reactions: 2
No I think she should probably at least be in an institution of some sort as if he still has control over her then there is a risk of reoffending. They seem to let sex offenders off with all sorts these days. Sounds like she abused her own family members kids so I think for her own safety she would be better off locked up.
That my feelings too there's no incentive for her not to reoffend if she knows she won't be punished in any way ...Seems NI is the sex offenders dream ,no time, just get off with the crime :rolleyes:

That my feelings too there's no incentive for her not to reoffend if she knows she won't be punished in any way ...Seems NI is the sex offenders dream ,no time, just get off with the crime :rolleyes:
Remember years ago that guy from The Who got off with a charge as he was ‘doing research’? I don’t remember the research being published.

In a way I'm glad to see legals using the term coercive control just hope its not going to be abused. This does have the hallmarks of it but she's still a sex offender.

Reactions: 3

Wonder why they think they will get away with this. Banks have systems and would start to notice if loads of customers complain about money going missing. So stupid!
I saw something similar in the south where a woman in charge of a Dublin credit unlon stole €900,000 over a number of years, she appeared in court yesterday

• Wow
Don’t all rush at once 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chazzy uppa mona bypass!
Did you ever see Michelle O'Neill getting heckled using that phrase?
Seriously I've been following Chazzy for years, it all started with the singing.

• Haha
Chazzy uppa mona bypass!
Did you ever see Michelle O'Neill getting heckled using that phrase?
Seriously I've been following Chazzy for years, it all started with the singing.
I’ve not really seen much of her. I would probably consider getting a shout out for a laugh for one or two people who would find it funny lol! She seems harmless enough!
didn’t see the Michelle thing

I’ve not really seen much of her. I would probably consider getting a shout out for a laugh for one or two people who would find it funny lol! She seems harmless enough!
didn’t see the Michelle thing
Only person she's harming really is herself and possibly the people she scraps with 😂
I went looking for the Shania Twain video (?) and sadly I can't find it.
Her lives can be chaotic but I suppose thats a reflection of her, police turn up and all sorts.

I'm pure dunging it because like a fool I stood watching him the other and everyone had their phones out recording him. He attracts a big crowd.

• Haha
I'm pure dunging it because like a fool I stood watching him the other and everyone had their phones out recording him. He attracts a big crowd.
That thrusts enough to get any woman going ( in the opposite direction)😂

• Haha
Only person she's harming really is herself and possibly the people she scraps with 😂
I went looking for the Shania Twain video (?) and sadly I can't find it.
Her lives can be chaotic but I suppose thats a reflection of her, police turn up and all sorts.
Yeah, I’ve a couple of neighbours who the peelers are constantly round about parties and fighting with each other as soon as they get a drink in them. She has obviously found a way to make a bit of money doing it! If my neighbours ended up doing tik tok I would be cringing so hard!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.