Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they closed that off after the family tragedy a few yrs ago .

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Interesting to see UK media reporting that the guy who made the bomb which killed Mountbatten and three others (including two kids) has admitted to it and An Garda Siochana releasing a fairly firm statement basically saying (I'm paraphrasing) "ancient history, move on" to the Daily Mail.

My take is as follows.

Mountbatten was an extremely flawed person and should not be hagiographed. (see below link - the fact that it was written by the right wing, pro-British establishment commentator Kevin Myers speaks volumes.) That said, he should, of course, not have been assassinated, and neither should the other victims. It's interesting that the alleged bomber, assuming the media are accurately reporting his assertions, makes no claim that part of the reason Mountbatten was assassinated was because of his private life (rumours about illicit activities involving under-age youths etc).

On balance, and given the current rather sensitive state of UK-Irish relations (certainly not the worst in my lifetime, but they have been better), overall I would consider that this is a case where sleeping dogs are better left lying.

* https://kevinmyers.ie/2011/11/04/mountbatten-a-vile-psycho-killed-by-thugs/

Here, so I don’t know much about the south but are all of the below parties/people “far right”?

it just seems like an easy throwaway term these days and you would know about it if there were far right in charge

Woah, this guy, who I thought was a comedian is in Iran?
They bleeping beat girls to death for not having their hair covered. Thr president has died so hopefully there can be regime change now but it is doubtful.
He is so full of tit as you can go to America and criticise the government. I genuinely can’t believe he is seriously suggesting this is this same thing.

Here, so I don’t know much about the south but are all of the below parties/people “far right”?

it just seems like an easy throwaway term these days and you would know about it if there were far right in charge

When you read these type of articles you can see why people speak out, don’t know if I’d label them far right for raising genuine points.

Its not just the south affected UK have learned the hard way but can’t claw it back.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Niall “the patriot” McConnell is a mega grifter. He was on Twitter complaining that his election posters had been taken down and replaced by SF ones. When somebody suggested using metal cable ties to secure them he told him in no uncertain terms to “chip in” and pay for them 😂 every single page on his website takes you to a donation link.

I see he’s deleted it now, wish I’d screenshotted it. The cheek of him trying to guilt people into paying for his election tat.

IMG_9673.jpeg

---
Woah, this guy, who I thought was a comedian is in Iran?
They bleeping beat girls to death for not having their hair covered. Thr president has died so hopefully there can be regime change now but it is doubtful.
He is so full of tit as you can go to America and criticise the government. I genuinely can’t believe he is seriously suggesting this is this same thing.

Is he not saying he doesn’t endorse everything the Iranian government does? Just like going to America doesn’t mean you agree with the administration? Can’t see anything wrong with what he said tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Niall “the patriot” McConnell is a mega grifter. He was on Twitter complaining that his election posters had been taken down and replaced by SF ones. When somebody suggested using metal cable ties to secure them he told him in no uncertain terms to “chip in” and pay for them 😂 every single page on his website takes you to a donation link.

I see he’s deleted it now, wish I’d screenshotted it. The cheek of him trying to guilt people into paying for his election tat.

View attachment 2946833
---

Is he not saying he doesn’t endorse everything the Iranian government does? Just like going to America doesn’t mean you agree with the administration? Can’t see anything wrong with what he said tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️
Same as Al Quadri ! He’s taken his GFM down too.

Attachments

I’m starting to believe the conspiracies about Niall. His website is hilarious 😂

Meanwhile…

View attachment 2946872
Know nothing about him I’m still convinced he’s SN by the immaturity he projects…Starmers a wanker !
---
Not a thought for the people in the surrounding areas, what will these men do all day? There’s a reason why they prefer to live in cities not in the middle of a field, they’ve already turned their accommodation in Newtown into a war zone fighting with staff and each other.

Attachments

Last edited:
Know nothing about him I’m still convinced he’s SN by the immaturity he projects…Starmers a wanker !
---
Not a thought for the people in the surrounding areas, what will these men do all day? There’s a reason why they prefer to live in cities not in the middle of a field, they’ve already turned their accommodation in Newtown into a war zone fighting with staff and each other.
SN how? Did quite well at school by all accounts, he’s married with a family. No flies on him when it comes to asking for money anyway. Still no update on the mica money.

SN how? Did quite well at school by all accounts, he’s married with a family. No flies on him when it comes to asking for money anyway. Still no update on the mica money.
Just something about him ? If there’s rumours he’s being controlled by someone I’d definitely believe it he’s very immature in all the clips I’ve seen of him, even his election poster is like a bad meme.
People with SN can get married and have families I know two off the top of my head they also attended mainstream education .

Just something about him ? If there’s rumours he’s being controlled by someone I’d definitely believe it he’s very immature in all the clips I’ve seen of him, even his election poster is like a bad meme.
People with SN can get married and have families I know two off the top of my head they also attended mainstream education .
Yes I know, I just don’t see any evidence of a learning disability with Niall. Easily influenced perhaps but he can definitely play the game. I’d like to know more about his alleged links to Jim Dowson.

I find this hilarious 😂

---
Yes I know, I just don’t see any evidence of a learning disability with Niall. Easily influenced perhaps but he can definitely play the game. I’d like to know more about his alleged links to Jim Dowson.
Had to google him, how much are the lines blurred when it comes to far right and genuine public concern? We have the shinners set up as a national party shouting brits out but everyone else in? Doesn’t make sense!

Last edited:

View attachment 2946833
---

I think it is more he was saying while he is in Iran he has to say he agrees with everything (even if he doesn’t) and draws the same comparison to USA. Perhaps I have misinterpreted but that is how I read it.

I find this hilarious 😂

---

Had to google him, how much are the lines blurred when it comes to far right and genuine public concern? We have the shinners set up as a national party shouting brits out but everyone else in? Doesn’t make sense!
Dowson orchestrated the city hall fleg protests. Was arrested along with Bryson and Frazer but he was the only one not charged I think.
---
“Brits out” as in an end to British rule in Ireland. It’s not British people they have an issue with, it’s British governance.

Dowson orchestrated the city hall fleg protests. Was arrested along with Bryson and Frazer but he was the only one not charged I think.
---
“Brits out” as in an end to British rule in Ireland. It’s not British people they have an issue with, it’s British governance.
Replaced by EU governance? 75% of ROI policies are implemented by the EU , it’s not a republic anymore, don’t you think the people should have a say in their own constitution? People were bluffed into voting for the common market when in reality it’s now run by think tanks that decide what they want to see certain countries achieve , even to the detriment of their own citizens…GDP isn’t being passed on to those being sacrificed…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Replaced by EU governance? 75% of ROI policies are implemented by the EU , it’s not a republic anymore, don’t you think the people should have a say in their own constitution? People were bluffed into voting for the common market when in reality it’s now run by think tanks that decide what they want to see certain countries achieve , even to the detriment of their own citizens.
Because Brexit has worked out exceptionally well for us 🫠 It’s a FF FG Government and has been 100 years so I guess any grievances should be directed their way 😂 just think the “Brits out, everyone else in” line that I keep seeing is disingenuous, everyone knows it’s in reference to British rule, not British people in Ireland.

Because Brexit has worked out exceptionally well for us 🫠 It’s a FF FG Government and has been 100 years so I guess any grievances should be directed their way 😂 just think the “Brits out, everyone else in” line that I keep seeing is disingenuous, everyone knows it’s in reference to British rule, not British people in Ireland.
But it makes no sense if you’re celebrating the destruction from another foreign entity 😁
---
SDLP are polling level with the TUV 👋🤣

Last edited:
But it makes no sense if you’re celebrating the destruction from another foreign entity 😁
I don’t know what that means 😂 makes perfect sense to me. Anyway the people will get their say at the polls soon enough and they can vote for another century of FG FF rule if that’s what they want. Disproportionate amount of anger directed to SF who’ve never been in government in the South imo. Helen McEntee was a FG Minister last time I checked.