Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you check out the unpopular opinions thread from a couple of yrs ago it’s all on there I couldn’t believe it either ,you’ll see it’s our own naivety makes her point skewed.
I’m not saying there aren’t people who think that way, I’m quite sure there is. I’m just saying it will never be acceptable. Just because they want it recognised as a mainstream sexuality doesn’t mean it ever will be. She’s stating it as if it’s fact when it’s nothing of a sort.

Reactions: 1
I’m not saying there aren’t people who think that way, I’m quite sure there is. I’m just saying it will never be acceptable. Just because they want it recognised as a mainstream sexuality doesn’t mean it ever will be. She’s stating it as if it’s fact when it’s nothing of a sort.
It’s already accepted as a genuine MH condition, it’s not the abuse they’re looking to mainstream it’s the attraction, that’s technically legal in the eyes of the law as it stands 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s already accepted as a genuine MH condition, it’s not the abuse they’re looking to mainstream it’s the attraction, that’s technically legal in the eyes of the law as it stands 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s only technically legal in terms of thoughts not being illegal. Same way only thinking about murdering someone is technically legal. Any form of action is illegal. Any sexual attraction to children can never be mainstream.

It’s only technically legal in terms of thoughts not being illegal. Same way only thinking about murdering someone is technically legal. Any form of action is illegal. Any sexual attraction to children can never be mainstream.
That’s what the MA movement are pushing for the right to be attracted without being labelled.There’s nothing to say that would never happen when we look at what’s acceptable under human rights laws as stands .

This is weird. I really have to bite my tongue on this topic 🤐
Well I suppose she’s not representative of the economic chancers we’re seeing ( despite what Claire thinks) but to highlight the plight of genuine asylum seekers and the children of Gaza and beyond’s suffering I think she’s striking 🤷🏼‍♀️

Another predator walks.

He’s looking very inconspicuous there 😂being whisked to a Derry hostel as we type no doubt.
---
That female teacher was found guilty, don’t know why they can’t put the pweirdo stamp on her ,some women are just as evil as men .

I'd love to see Little Amal and can't understand why she'd be seen as weird, or inspire opinions that one would want to keep to themselves.

This thread baffles me. Do youse like anyone or anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd love to see Little Amal and can't understand why she'd be seen as weird, or inspire opinions that one would want to keep to themselves.

Me 🙋🏻‍♀️ I think it’s weird. Entitled to my opinion, as are you. Entitled to keep my opinions to myself, as are you.

Hope you enjoy going to see Little Amal 👍🏻

I don’t think keeping things to ourselves is something NI people do, we tell it like it is ! Haven’t you seen our politicians in action 😂

I don’t think keeping things to ourselves is something NI people do, we tell it like it is ! Haven’t you seen our politicians in action 😂
I think the comment was directed at me Monga. Me thinking it’s weird has offended 🫣

I like lots of things. Except for spuds. I fuckin hate spuds.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Like Ryan McCreedy. 😂 (is that even his name?)
We all love Daniel o’Donell after his Halloween video!

• Haha