Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not different in the south with everything means tested? If he’s over the threshold he wouldn’t be entitled, it says he’s still on a wage from the church so I’d doubt they’d pay a pension on top?
Suppose this just highlights the importance of proper retirement planning.

Reactions: 1
Don’t retired priests still get free supported accommodation? That along with his generous wage seems ok to me 😂
I remember years ago when I was in my late teens seeing how much our minister got paid when the church did their annual accounts. It was a good 40k+ and this would have been over 20 years ago. Plus they got to live in the nice free house. It’s a good business to be in!

Reactions: 1
It’s getting to and from the ground might be an issue.

---
Ridiculous amount of violence in and around schools
---
Can travel round the world (for a handsome fee ) crying about British human rights abuses but can’t go to the institution that commits them and call it out face to face 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
RUC desecrated his remains.
---
What’s going on? Same message put out in Dublin schools a few days ago, where’s the paramilitaries when we need them.

Attachments

Last edited:
What is this hoping to achieve?

It’s clearly coordinated by the government themselves, the NGO’s set it up , gov tear it down then move them into working class/ rural areas by the way they’re trying to clear it…Too obvious now!
---

Last edited:
It’s clearly coordinated by the government themselves, the NGO’s set it up , gov tear it down then move them into working class/ rural areas by the way they’re trying to clear it…Too obvious now!
---
Going to go out on a limb here and suggest that he probably was a spy.

Reactions: 2
Going to go out on a limb here and suggest that he probably was a spy.
Yeah but was it suicide or murder is the question 🤔
---
Ole Jeffs back in court tomorrow, unless he chooses to appear via video link after last time?
---
How long before the whole lots legalised 🤢probably why so many sickos are not being sentenced anymore.
---
Israel said it’s instigating terrorism

---
* inciting

Last edited: