Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

---
He’s enjoying that a bit too much , explains the frequent trips to the Philippines 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

---
He’s enjoying that a bit too much , explains the frequent trips to the Philippines 😉
View attachment 2942623
Call me cynical but I would bet it’s the fallout from the Windsor Framework rather than Donaldson accusations that has their popularity down. Jim might even get some company to help him gang up on “sneery Sorcha” 😂

Reactions: 3
Call me cynical but I would bet it’s the fallout from the Windsor Framework rather than Donaldson accusations that has their popularity down. Jim might even get some company to help him gang up on “sneery Sorcha” 😂
They always capture his good side😂
IMG_6335.jpeg

---
I’d say it’s a bit of both? I’m sure many were shocked at the Donaldson allegations but that’s down to him , not the party.
---
Behind the mask
IMG_6334.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
😂 he’s going to go to the grave still mumbling Bobby Storey.

---
Is this the couple owned the restaurant/ cafe?
---
The state of that wall, people travel from around the world to view , the council see fit to stick a piece of lining paper over the original text but pump millions of taxpayers money into that sham of an airport 🙄
---
IMG_6340.jpeg

---
The least they could do 🙄

Last edited:
Scroll through the thread. I’m not an artist so I wouldn’t have even noticed the bits on the second post. It is a shame if actual artists are being replaced for such shoddy work.

Reactions: 2
One of the children he groomed has been left with mental health issues and he walks free from the court, I just don’t get it.
It’s a crap sentencing for anyone involved in such crimes but especially more so when it a person in a trusted position.
Primary School Teacher
Youth leader
Church
Residential Groups

• Sick
Reactions: 4