Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

---
Didn’t think Belfast was that warm lol

Last edited:
There’s 134 billion people in Africa alone how many does she expect Ireland to house 🙄

---

She’s a nutter, suggesting that the + in LGBTQ+ refers to p**dophilia is a bit much. It’s almost as if we don’t have daily reports of convicted p*dos who aren’t gay or trans.

Reactions: 2
She’s a nutter, suggesting that the + in LGBTQ+ refers to p**dophilia is a bit much. It’s almost as if we don’t have daily reports of convicted p*dos who aren’t gay or trans.
I’m not sure that’s what she was saying ? It’s a known fact there’s peados want it recognised as a sexual preference, that’s how I read it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m not sure that’s what she was saying ? It’s a known fact there’s peados want it recognised as a sexual preference, that’s how I read it.
I don’t take much she says too seriously. She’s conflating homosexuality with p**dophilia, that’s how it reads to me. She was going to become a nun at one stage, look at the cruelty they inflicted on women and children over the years. Constantly spouts pro-life but hadn’t got much to say about the Tuam babies.

IMG_9556.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I don’t take much she says too seriously. She’s conflating homosexuality with p**dophilia, that’s how it reads to me. She was going to become a nun at one stage, look at the cruelty they inflicted on women and children over the years. Constantly spouts pro-life but hadn’t got much to say about the Tuam babies.

View attachment 2941116
She asked what the + stood for ! I’ve seen that queried many times ( no pun) lol

Yeah and then answered her own question by suggesting it stands for p*dos.
Yes but that’s not wrong as any sexual orientation can fall under the + including those groups fighting to be recognised that the rest of us wouldn’t comprehend, read into it it’s eye watering and eye opening.
the Minor Attracted movement want recognition under the +

Last edited:
Someone has replied to say it stands for all the other identities. Which is waffle and doesn’t make it clear at all. Its a valid question to ask, but she has gone about it in the wrong way.

It’s not really valid though, as if p**dophiles are acceptable to anybody else in society but themselves. She knows exactly what she’s doing putting them in the same bracket as gay people.

People are f**king mental.

Paedophelia is a crime, not a sexual orientation. Children can’t consent to sex and without consent, it’s a crime. A crime cannot be an orientation.

Another day I’d like to step off this planet 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s not really valid though, as if p**dophiles are acceptable to anybody else in society but themselves. She knows exactly what she’s doing putting them in the same bracket as gay people.
Those other letters weren’t accepted at one time there’s people trying to make it acceptable and that’s something we all need to worry about, nobody can define a woman these days, why wouldn’t / couldn’t they force these other ideologies on us 🤷🏼‍♀️
---

Paedophelia is a crime, not a sexual orientation. Children can’t consent to sex and without consent, it’s a crime. A crime cannot be an orientation.

There’s a huge worldwide movement that thinks they should be accepted because they’re simply attracted to children.
If you notice there’s lots of LGB references now with the rest of the letters gone including on Tattle.

Attachments

Last edited:

Exactly. P**dophilia is and always will be a crime. If a man is attracted to a woman it doesn’t mean he gets to rape her. Same concept. It’s not acceptable and never will be so MP is trying to create controversy where there is none imo.

If you check out the unpopular opinions thread from a couple of yrs ago it’s all on there I couldn’t believe it either ,you’ll see it’s our own naivety makes her point skewed.