Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen it on Twitter and I don’t care what anyone says, Bambi was good 😂 Like it or not it was very hard to look away lol

Reactions: 1
Her voice was good but the OTT performance drowned it out imo…Tbf the whole shitshow made pride look straight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her voice was good but the OTT performance drowned it out imo…Tbf the whole shitshow made pride look straight 😂
It was the whole theatre of it that I enjoyed 😂 sure you know I like weird stuff. If you see someone dressed as Bambi on Waterloo Steet at Halloween it’ll be me 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
It was the whole theatre of it that I enjoyed 😂 sure you know I like weird stuff. If you see someone dressed as Bambi on Waterloo Steet at Halloween it’ll be me 🙋🏼‍♀️
Didn’t know you were a sadist you’ll not look out of place in Waterloo street 😂
---
Jimmy needs an intervention
---
IMG_6206.jpeg

---

Last edited:
Aye, so once it is over and she didn’t win she says duck them. She was more than happy to be part of it so needs to own it.

Reactions: 7
I know you probs think I am having a go because of Israel but I am quite curious about university Funding now. I knew there would have been donors and scholarships etc but I didn’t realise there would have been so many investments.

actually want to see the list of all their investors

---
Kim was very naturally beautiful before she started all the work. It’s such a shame for young girls now feeling they have to do so much

Last edited:
Is this true? Did Ireland award 10 points to the Israelis?
Think so. Maybe they just liked the song?
I don’t think Bambi is coming off too well as she just looks like a sore loser. It would have been a better play for her to pull out career wise. (I don’t think she actuallly gives a tit about Palestine, for her it is just the trendy thing)

Reactions: 3
Is this true? Did Ireland award 10 points to the Israelis?
The ones who identify as Irish patriots (and align themselves with the British far right) were out on force on Twitter, voting as many times as they possibly could on multiple devices. Ireland is and always had been a Pro Palestine country and no ridiculous Eurovision vote is going to change that.

Reactions: 6
The ones who identify as Irish patriots (and align themselves with the British far right) were out on force on Twitter, voting as many times as they possibly could on multiple devices. Ireland is and always had been a Pro Palestine country and no ridiculous Eurovision vote is going to change that.
I thought they were a tiny minority? Maybe the south isn’t as pro Palestinian as the north?
---
I can’t see the British going for this either ? gov has changed people’s perceptions with their lax migratory policies, genuine people in need will no longer gain public sympathy compared to a few yrs ago.

Attachments

Last edited:
I thought they were a tiny minority? Maybe the south isn’t as pro Palestinian as the north?
I think possibly there has been a bit of a Streisand effect going on. Taking aside the issue in Gaza a lot of the contestants were quite rude to the girl. And if someone wasn’t into politics but liked Eurovision they may just see that aspect.
Will be interesting to see if anything comes of that Dutch guy being charged with something. People saying he didn’t do anything but time will tell.

I think possibly there has been a bit of a Streisand effect going on. Taking aside the issue in Gaza a lot of the contestants were quite rude to the girl. And if someone wasn’t into politics but liked Eurovision they may just see that aspect.
Will be interesting to see if anything comes of that Dutch guy being charged with something. People saying he didn’t do anything but time will tell.
Also the fact lots of acts were pushing ideologies that people don’t agree with, especially Irish people

I think historically the south hasn't been as pro Palestine as the north. I think we just weren't as aware of it. This is the most pro Palestine we've ever been. Don't think we were ever too bothered by Israel until recently either. I'm still surprised Israel got 10 points from us. I don't think there was a huge far right vote though! Maybe people just felt sorry for the Israeli contestant. I think a lot of people find Bambie annoying too.

It was the northern conflict made us pro Palestinian we’ve grown up with it ,our political leaders visited and tried interventions for yrs, don’t think it was the same in the south…Israeli support is definitely new to me though I’ve never seen a Star of David flying in loyalist areas until this yr, it was swastikas along with paratrooper flags.
---
IMG_6211.jpeg

Last edited:
It was the northern conflict made us pro Palestinian we’ve grown up with it ,our political leaders visited and tried interventions for yrs, don’t think it was the same in the south…Israeli support is definitely new to me though I’ve never seen a Star of David flying in loyalist areas until this yr, it was swastikas along with paratrooper flags.
---
View attachment 2930667
I could be imagining this but was there not some religious guy about 20+ years ago who was claiming the prods were the lost tribe of Israel. I know it’s bullshit but I could have sworn that there was a group that believed this. Kind of like free p’s.

I could be imagining this but was there not some religious guy about 20+ years ago who was claiming the prods were the lost tribe of Israel. I know it’s bullshit but I could have sworn that there was a group that believed this. Kind of like free p’s.
Maybe, I’m only going on my own experience of never seeing the Israeli flags on lampposts before.
---
Jeez those thunderstorms are terrible parts of the town flooded already.

All the old fellas complaining about the pleasure boys. Probably hasn’t occurred to them why they are popular! 😂

1715531464834.png

• Haha
That fuckin judge Nolan needs struck off there’s something not right when he lets countless perverts off scott free, that’s more than harassment , it’s voyeurism/ blackmail along with sexual intimidation …Freak 🙄

That fuckin judge Nolan needs struck off there’s something not right when he lets countless perverts off scott free, that’s more than harassment , it’s voyeurism/ blackmail along with sexual intimidation …Freak 🙄
Things like this almost make me support “the boys”