Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things like this almost make me support “the boys”
He’s unbelievable, you should read some of the cases he’s let off or with a very short sentence.He doesn’t seem to focus on the victims at all.

He’s unbelievable, you should read some of the cases he’s let off or with a very short sentence.He doesn’t seem to focus on the victims at all.
I remember about 20 years ago in England there was a whole issue where judges on rape trials were basically saying “shirt skirt, asked for it” . Sounds like the same thing. Not to mention the troubles

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing it wasn’t Judge Nolan

---
The legacy act also falls within those realm’s and they still pushed it through.

Last edited:
Sorry but this is hilarious. Mooning the New Yorkers and I honestly don’t agree with the 9/11 thing but I find it funny in a dark way that it has been sabotaged like this.

---
Loved the Bryan Adams bit.

Last edited:

---
Sorry but this is hilarious. Mooning the New Yorkers and I honestly don’t agree with the 9/11 thing but I find it funny in a dark way that it has been sabotaged like this.

---
Loved the Bryan Adams bit.

They’ve turned off the portal

---
Terrorism/ child trafficking place has gone to tit, what group would he be involved with 🤔

Last edited:

---
That’s Brexit for you Jimbo!

---
All that gloating about immigrants fleeing South to avoid deportation has come back to bite poor Jim. It’s almost as if Brexit has made the Union unviable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Doesn’t sound like he’s celebrating to me. The Brexit gloating has caught up with all of them. Too busy trying to get one up on the Shinners that they couldn’t foresee the issues it would create and the rest of us are just dragged along for the ride.

Reactions: 3
Too much excitement for Ben

---
Doesn’t sound like he’s celebrating to me. The Brexit gloating has caught up with all of them. Too busy trying to get one up on the Shinners that they couldn’t foresee the issues it would create and the rest of us are just dragged along for the ride.
Well they’re demanding the pwotocol is scrapped , isn’t that what they’ve been fighting for? They’ll have to be some change or we’ll be overrun with migrants coming from UK / Eire the southern gov are already licking their lips.

---
He’ll be content now.

Last edited:
Too much excitement for Ben

---

Well they’re demanding the pwotocol is scrapped , isn’t that what they’ve been fighting for? They’ll have to be some change or we’ll be overrun with migrants coming from UK / Eire the southern gov are already licking their lips.

---
He’ll be content now.
The WF replaced the protocol. The DUP agreed to it and it’s already been formally adopted. Jamie can tweet about it all he wants, he has no mandate to scrap anything. Sunak says they’ll appeal the decision but the GFA trumps the Rwanda bill and the Windsor Framework allows for differing legislation between NI and the U.K to uphold the GFA.

Reactions: 2