Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
What more do they want? They’ve banned tricolours and even the ST Patrick’s Day has been changed to spring carnival.
I’m just not a fan of IRA chants but other than that I couldn’t give a fuck but I had to check my watch as we aren’t in March! 😂

Reactions: 1

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
What is all this about? Can he sort out the problem with druggies leaving needles everywhere so it is unsafe to use a public toilet?

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
The whole casement park thing was a joke. It should have been built and I am happy enough for it and was happy with the euros idea, however the IFA really should have been fighting a bit harder for it to be in their own stadium.
I actually thought the casement park renovatioin had started being built so was surprised the other day when it came out about it.

monga

VIP Member
Meanwhile this is Carla “pro-life Christian” Lockhart. The same Carla who’s against a ceasefire to end the slaughter of Palestinian babies. Carla wants to “protect women” but when the HOC voted to suspend MPs accused of rape or sex offences Carla abstained from the vote. Carla couldn’t care less about women or children.

View attachment 2938943
The faces only a mother could love 😬
---
The holylands!

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Apparently the caps are attached to the bottle so they all get recycled etc. the worst is the cartons of Tropicana juice. Before I realised these lids were a thing I thought I had got a few dodgy cartons and was spilling it all over myself. I actually want to not recycle now! I know it isn’t sensible but I hate the stupid things
He gives off about putting bottles with tops closed in the blue bin he can’t squash it if it’s overfilled 😂 Our binmen won’t lift them if the lids an inch raised.

monga

VIP Member
Can’t post on the Anna thread but it sounds like she went through plenty of council houses. Perhaps if she didn’t go about harrasssing people she wouldn’t have been in this predicament. Hopefully there are families living in the houses she got fucked out of who deserve it and don’t just grift.
Is she not private renting? I’m sure she said the landlord wouldn’t do any repairs for her, she’s out of jail yesterday and already looking for handouts, first being a new phone and place to stay.
---
Seems he’s being concealed somewhere, that’s pretty open ground they’ve been searching and still no sign of him.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
That’s not good. Don't agree with him but this election both here and the mainland seems very nasty. This is why I don’t like the milkshake thing either. It could be anything.
Can we expect the TUV to gain momentum?
---
Shinners 😏 don’t think Sarah will welcome Pearses far right election speech.

---

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Starmer hates the north especially the fenians.
---
You’d think he’d be banned full stop 🤢

Last edited:

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I thought it was based on negligence more than criminality, think they cut corners in health and safety? Not terrorism related.
Ahh right that makes more sense, I just remember when they got arrested the other week I thought it was more criminal.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Will travel all the way to Germany and try to antagonise the locals even though NI didn’t actually qualify but also can’t bear the thought of the Euros coming to their own back yard and their team automatically qualifying because it would mean themmuns getting a new stadium 🙄 knuckledraggers 😂
Agtee with most of what you say about the but it does seem to be old footage from 2016 - still C&NTS!

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Wonder what happened here? He really isn’t fit to run.

---
This made me smile. Bet he does a good summer salad too

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Scum of the north wrecking Derry

---
Jimmy’s going to be on fire 🔥 was wondering why Sunak was here lol

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
She was allegedly very sympathetic towards him when it all came out. Her sister drove him to it apparently?! Had him for dinner when her sister put him out. Sister has now taken him back…allegedly
Jeez I’d believe it given the allegations against her, true what they say about behind closed doors.