Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With SF support (south )in the toilet I think we’ll be waving bye bye to any chance of unification if southern votes are needed.

With SF support (south )in the toilet I think we’ll be waving bye bye to any chance of unification if southern votes are needed.
Bel tel are claiming that alliance and sdlp votes are on the rise. I doubt it.

Reactions: 1
Bel tel are claiming that alliance and sdlp votes are on the rise. I doubt it.
Couldn’t see it! This is exactly why the shinners vote is diminishing, same with the far lefties north of the border people don’t want foreigners deciding their future imo

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Couldn’t see it! This is exactly why the shinners vote is diminishing, same with the far lefties north of the border people don’t want foreigners deciding their future imo
But who would the Lithuanians be voting for here? They are here legally and work.

Whatever happened to the traditional calling round with a cake…Oh aye it’s NI 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
JFC I'm ashamed to be from the same place as these cretins. What a lovely welcoming atmosphere the NI fans exude :sick:
Will travel all the way to Germany and try to antagonise the locals even though NI didn’t actually qualify but also can’t bear the thought of the Euros coming to their own back yard and their team automatically qualifying because it would mean themmuns getting a new stadium 🙄 knuckledraggers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will travel all the way to Germany and try to antagonise the locals even though NI didn’t actually qualify but also can’t bear the thought of the Euros coming to their own back yard and their team automatically qualifying because it would mean themmuns getting a new stadium 🙄 knuckledraggers 😂

---
Honestly duck them and their small minded sectarianism.

Is it awful that I judge people who follow this team around? One of my colleagues travels to watch them play and he's a lovely person otherwise but it makes me uncomfortable.

I will never support the NI football team.

You'd have more chance of getting me to cheer for England.

Reactions: 6
I don’t even like soccer but would love to see the Euros come here regardless of where it’s played so I will never get my head around people who actually follow the sport and have a vested interest being so opposed. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Reactions: 5
I don’t even like soccer but would love to see the Euros come here regardless of where it’s played so I will never get my head around people who actually follow the sport and have a vested interest being so opposed. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.
It’s the same way they (we know who they are) have been holding NI back all these years. Knuckle dragging, small minded morons the lot of them. I’m affronted. God forbid we would get a decent anything, cause fenians 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s the same way they (we know who they are) have been holding NI back all these years. Knuckle dragging, small minded morons the lot of them. I’m affronted. God forbid we would get a decent anything, cause fenians 🤦🏻‍♀️
Option A - a major sporting event comes to Belfast. People from all over the world visit Northern Ireland, pack out our hotels, pubs and restaurants, spend loads of money and maybe just maybe we manage to make a good impression and this place is seen in a positive light for once and those visitors return or go home and tell their friends that NI is a nice place to go.

Option B - Niver niver niver. Themmuns etc etc 🥱

It’ll always be option B and how bloody depressing is that? Mortifying 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agtee with most of what you say about the but it does seem to be old footage from 2016 - still C&NTS!

Well this is embarrassing 🫠🫠🫠

That’s not a current clip. Not a fan of that song and I know it has been sung but why are you posting clips that are possibly 8 years old without any question claiming it is NI fans in Germany?
---
You are actually so full of tit. You have taken a tik tok from years ago claiming it was from this week.and used it to paint all NI fans a certain way when you know nothing of it.
I would actually love you all to come to an NI match with me to see the reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That’s not a current clip. Not a fan of that song and I know it has been sung but why are you posting clips that are possibly 8 years old without any question claiming it is NI fans in Germany?
---

You are actually so full of tit. You have taken a tik tok from years ago claiming it was from this week.and used it to paint all NI fans a certain way when you know nothing of it.
I would actually love you all to come to an NI match with me to see the reality.
Well if it’s not current I guess that’s ok. Who said it was all NI fans? Nobody that’s who.

This guy’s an NI fan and there it is in black and white, no games at all is preferable over a game at Casement 😂 and we know you’re a fan of his TED talks so you’re not really in a position to lecture anyone imo 🫠😂

IMG_0353.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3