Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

---
Never take people for granted is my motto, if the north followers the south it could be a disastrous election for the shinners.

Last edited:
Disgraceful! But as expected 🙄

---

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Feels like there is more questions than answers .I hope them 3 never have a days peace .does anyone know who the 4th was who never got prosecuted? Poor Katie 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Disgraceful! But as expected 🙄

---
No justice for Katie.

To an extent and varying degrees, these women were also victims of Jonathan Creswell but any sympathy I would have had for them was lost by the way they assisted in covering up a murder.

Let’s hope the Police officers who failed Katie are held to account next. I won’t hold my breath.

Reactions: 4
How could any of these girls be washing clothes and cleaning up blood for the next day a girl to have supposedly “committed suicide” and they didn’t put 2 & 2 together and get 4?
one was done for withholding info from police…so by that stage the girl would have known there was a murder investigation?!

Reactions: 5
No justice for Katie.

To an extent and varying degrees, these women were also victims of Jonathan Creswell but any sympathy I would have had for them was lost by the way they assisted in covering up a murder.

Let’s hope the Police officers who failed Katie are held to account next. I won’t hold my breath.
According to the defence they thought they were “ only covering up a beating “ 🤢 that in itself is a red flag, although they were supposed to be coerced by him I fail to see how none of them had an ounce of conscience.
---
Kates back

Last edited:
  • Angry
I know it isn’t big or clever but can’t beat a bit of live tv swearing

---
The kate conspiracies have started already with this latest news.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Spent the afternoon cleaning and reorganising the lichen cupboard, sorting fridge and freezer.
All ahead of doing an online e Tesco shop. Haven’t done one in ages & spending too much on single trips to M&S Sainsbury or Spar 😝

Also 25% of over 6 bottles of wine so can’t miss a deal like that!

Might need an express delivery on the wine. Between sorting cupboards , basic meal plan for a fortnight and dealing with the online shop I almost murdered Mr Tittle Tattle a dozen times!

Today he seems to have lots of opinions but sweet FA to actually input 😝

• Haha
Spent the afternoon cleaning and reorganising the lichen cupboard, sorting fridge and freezer.
All ahead of doing an online e Tesco shop. Haven’t done one in ages & spending too much on single trips to M&S Sainsbury or Spar 😝

Also 25% of over 6 bottles of wine so can’t miss a deal like that!

Might need an express delivery on the wine. Between sorting cupboards , basic meal plan for a fortnight and dealing with the online shop I almost murdered Mr Tittle Tattle a dozen times!

Today he seems to have lots of opinions but sweet FA to actually input 😝
Glad you cleaned your lichen cupboard 😂
IMG_4126.png

only joking but I do love doing a fridge clean before the ‘big’ shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See all that scrubbing into corners give me fat fingers 😝 can’t even type!
Make that two bottles of wine required!

• Haha
That cow video from Surrey police is mental. What the actual duck was the driver thinking?
---
The daggers are out everywhere now with SDLP attacking alliance now. He will be ripping down Naomi’s election posters next.

Last edited:
What more do they want? They’ve banned tricolours and even the ST Patrick’s Day has been changed to spring carnival.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
What more do they want? They’ve banned tricolours and even the ST Patrick’s Day has been changed to spring carnival.
I’m just not a fan of IRA chants but other than that I couldn’t give a duck but I had to check my watch as we aren’t in March! 😂