Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once you start you won’t stop watching, episode 5 is out tomorrow and the finale next week, for anyone that doesn’t have Paramount but has Prime they’re offering a 7 day free trial you can cancel straight after you sign up, you’ll get the full series if you sign up tomorrow.
Will give it a go at the weekend in that case and just binge the lot on Sunday.
Really looking forward to the Celine doc next week.

Reactions: 2
Will give it a go at the weekend in that case and just binge the lot on Sunday.
Really looking forward to the Celine doc next week.
I was reading about her earlier, she’s had that condition for yrs used to take copious amounts of Valium to help her perform, had to be weaned off it.

• Sad
I was reading about her earlier, she’s had that condition for yrs used to take copious amounts of Valium to help her perform, had to be weaned off it.
That’s awful. I regret not going on a once in a lifetime trip to see her and Britney in vegas as it would have been an experience. Celine comes across as very funny but self deprecating any time I see her.

So we just wait to be poisoned 🙄 not like they’re not aware of this serious public health problem.

---
Another jobs blow for #vokecity ,but it’s fine ! as long as we’re getting millions to wave flags and shout city of hope that should see us through, radio silence on all political fronts as usual 🫸🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So we just wait to be poisoned 🙄 not like they’re not aware of this serious public health problem.

---
Another jobs blow for #vokecity ,but it’s fine ! as long as we’re getting millions to wave flags and shout city of hope that should see us through, radio silence on all political fronts as usual 🫸🏻
What’s vokecity?

What’s vokecity?
Should be woke this phone has a habit of changing words n letters to suit itself.
---
People only think they’re being healthy by cutting certain things from their diet , it’s completely out of our control, the instances of autoimmune conditions are spiralling, along with cancers and rare health conditions.
---

Last edited:
Should be woke this phone has a habit of changing
People only think they’re being healthy by cutting certain things from their diet , it’s completely out of our control, the instances of autoimmune conditions are spiralling, along with cancers and rare health conditions.
That really is thought provoking!

So many illnesses are also now being shown to be attributed to the Gut-Brain connection especially autoimmune disorders.

It’s all a really interesting topic to look into, but from proper sources not the snippets from the snake doctors peddling their products, supplements & poorly written books.

That really is thought provoking!

So many illnesses are also now being shown to be attributed to the Gut-Brain connection especially autoimmune disorders.

It’s all a really interesting topic to look into, but from proper sources not the snippets from the snake doctors peddling their products, supplements & poorly written books.
Yes, it really does make sense when you look how the endocrine system seems to be going haywire for lots of people and our immune systems turning against us, there’s always been talk environmental factors were contributing/ blame for this but nothing concrete being pinpointed as of yet!

Just reading that report of the Belfast live regarding the funeral of Patsy Aust.

Such a sad event, whatever happened between her and the brother is just incomprehensible.

I’m not comfortable reading such glowing reports of how much they relied on each other - considering he’s been charged with her murder and it appears the grandson is now left with no one.

Just reading that report of the Belfast live regarding the funeral of Patsy Aust.

Such a sad event, whatever happened between her and the brother is just incomprehensible.

I’m not comfortable reading such glowing reports of how much they relied on each other - considering he’s been charged with her murder and it appears the grandson is now left with no one.

There must be more to it if they’ve included him in the service?… I’m assuming the grandson must be in his twenties if she’s in her 80’s maybe he’s additional needs or something 😕

There must be more to it if they’ve included him in the service?… I’m assuming the grandson must be in his twenties if she’s in her 80’s maybe he’s additional needs or something 😕
Nope he's a primary school child.

Her Son Gareth was 47 when he passed asay suddenly last September.

The way the articles have been written it would seem like he has sole custody of his son?

And then when he passed the mother & uncle were stepping in and looking after the boy.

The article reads that the minister at service as part of the sermon stated it happened at Gareth’s house, please god that poor child didn’t see anything.

• Sad
Her Son Gareth was 47 when he passed asay suddenly last September.

The way the articles have been written it would seem like he has sole custody of his son?

And then when he passed the mother & uncle were stepping in and looking after the boy.

The article reads that the minister at service as part of the sermon stated it happened at Gareth’s house, please god that poor child didn’t see anything.
Yeah but there’d still be checks to make sure the grandmother could cope and if she has any illnesses/ impairments, they’d look into the boys mother etc, it’s like a kinship care situation.

Very sad story and it sounds like she was a lovely lady. I wonder what happened if he did kill her.

Was reading about the thousands in the US taking out lawsuits, people irreversibly damaged, some have stomach paralysis.

---
Oh no ! What a boo-boo 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha