Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He gives off about putting bottles with tops closed in the blue bin he can’t squash it if it’s overfilled 😂 Our binmen won’t lift them if the lids an inch raised.
The recycling thing hasn’t really hit where I live. I don’t know where that is that the bin men don’t give a duck or if the boys have told them they need to pick up the bins. My mum is an obsessive recycler and has about 17 different bins and it does my tits in.

Reactions: 2
Bet that was a wedding night to remember 😂 there’s something to be said for sex before marriage.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

---
I see he’s back 😂 on the impartial, inclusive “ Stephen Nolan Show 🎶

---
The new urban village being proposed for the Bogside, people just want to know if it has a chippy 😂

Attachments

Last edited:

---
I see he’s back 😂 on the impartial, inclusive “ Stephen Nolan Show 🎶

---
The new urban village being proposed for the Bogside, people just want to know if it has a chippy 😂
Get Mr Chang in there.

• Haha
Get Mr Chang in there.
He seems to be making a fortune with his new affiliate link side hustle 😉
---
Here we go round the mulberry bush again 😂

---

---
Big own goal , they’re all somebody’s daughter mate.

Last edited:
I think that is bullshit. As if they would sign it “far right movement”
Yeah I’ve never known far righters to admit to being far right ,they usually go by patriots or nationalists, even the National Front has a name.

Yeah I’ve never known far righters to admit to being far right ,they usually go by patriots or nationalists, even the National Front has a name.
Seems a bit too obvious. looks like there are all sorts of voting pacts going on in our election btw. No one openly admitting it but it is bleeping obvious. Can we just let Daniel O’Donnell be in charge, he’s about the only famous person who doesn’t seem to be a nonce and seems like a nice guy.

• Haha
All regrouping so it seems 😂 that’s paper peace for ye!
I find the Kate hoey thing to be quite odd. She went from being super left wing at uni and then has gone for the extremes of loyalism. I get that people change their views but she seems to have gone from extreme to extreme.

Surely this is more than preventative if she’s MIA for this amount of time? Charles looks extremely ill and still able to carry out his duties.

Attachments

Surely this is more than preventative if she’s MIA for this amount of time? Charles looks extremely ill and still able to carry out his duties.
I’m thinking it is maybe a hair loss thing. She has always had this in glossy hair so if she lost it perhaps Is feeling paranoid.
someone on the celeb gossip thread said a relative had seen her the other day looking well but then that could be bullshit too.,

---
I’m thinking it is maybe a hair loss thing. She has always had this in glossy hair so if she lost it perhaps Is feeling paranoid.
someone on the celeb gossip thread said a relative had seen her the other day looking well but then that could be bullshit too.,
There’s some great wigs now I’m sure they would have the best and most realistic to her style if that was it, maybe she’s worse than they’ve said, my first thought when the leaked photo appeared was she looked bloated through cancer treatment , that usually happens when it’s intense treatment or terminal.

• Sad

---

There’s some great wigs now I’m sure they would have the best and most realistic to her style if that was it, maybe she’s worse than they’ve said, my first thought when the leaked photo appeared was she looked bloated through cancer treatment , that usually happens when it’s intense treatment or terminal.
I thought that with the photo with her mum that perhaps following surgery they had maybe her full of steroids to bulk her up for the chemo.

That’s bad about that young boy. Hopefully they find him ok

I thought that with the photo with her mum that perhaps following surgery they had maybe her full of steroids to bulk her up for the chemo.

That’s bad about that young boy. Hopefully they find him ok
It could be but from what they said she was cancer free after the op and this was only a preventative measure, that could mean many things including a simple pill that has no outer symptoms, you’ll notice Charles hasn’t lost any hair etc…I still think it’s strange she hasn’t been seen since Christmas and now the dates seem to be getting pushed back…Maybe the boys with a relative? Could be a custody dispute or something.
---

Last edited:
The boys been found.
---
I think Colms jumping ahead of himself I don’t think the new SDLP has been explained to their electorate, many still think their voting on John Humes policies and not the woke agenda that’s been mixed in…What exactly have they achieved in Westminster? They’ve achieved nothing on a local scale that’s for sure.

---

Last edited: