Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments on that are wild. I’ll keep you posted if either her or Gavin knocks on my door. Actaullly considering spoiling my ballot not that it makes a difference but I don’t like either of them
Same here. Reality is it's a two horse race and I don't want to vote for either so I'll see who else stands but may spoil my vote too. It'll be a postal vote too because I'm away so all seems a bit pointless but they have to know.

Jaysus , hopefully it’s a full life sentence in this case.

Reactions: 1
What an asshole.
I’ve never known that type of restraint having to be given to a prisoner before? Full riot gear 🙄
---
Maybe I’m old fashioned but what happens in someone’s marriage is none of my business 🫤

I’ve never known that type of restraint having to be given to a prisoner before? Full riot gear 🙄
---
Maybe I’m old fashioned but what happens in someone’s marriage is none of my business 🫤
He must be a severe danger to them. I imagine that Barbie Kardashion person probably has to have something similar. But then the media don’t report anything about that

Who the duck are these lot?
---

Ahhh I’ve just listened to the video. Thought it was the final scene from braveheart for a minute.
Idk ? I’m thinking it’s MI5 trying to see who signs up to the email address 😂 I’d have thought genuine organisations would’ve been more discreet at recruitment??

Attachments

Idk ? I’m thinking it’s MI5 trying to see who signs up to the email address 😂 I’d have thought genuine organisations would’ve been more discreet at recruitment??
Their posts are great… this has to be a piss take.

• Haha
The Burkes aren’t for lying down lol

---

---

---
Does Jimmy know this interesting fact

Last edited:
Despite sounding like my ma lol what in gods name is the world coming to 😂( no pun)

---
These type of cases nearly always end up being quite sad where the carer has no support or feel they’re doing the right thing 😕

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2