Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see that ‘wee doggie’ Twitter user got barred on twitter. Not sure what the offending post was. He’s been chatting tit for years so wondering what actually resulted in the ban.

---

---
Has Joey found his conscience in amongst the muddled grey matter.

---
Another step closer to a UI lol

Last edited:
Did you see that ‘wee doggie’ Twitter user got barred on twitter. Not sure what the offending post was. He’s been chatting tit for years so wondering what actually resulted in the ban.
Thank duck. He is an absolute loser who clearly has nothing better to do with his time that try to rile and provoke on Twitter. Never had anything remotely interesting to say and if he got an intelligent response from someone would follow it up with an inane gif to a try to annoy the person further and b deflect away from actually engaging in a debate. Blocked him ages ago. hole!

Must be the biggest payout ever for NI?

---
Sorry , but nobody will convince me there’s not a “ want “ in that man , he’s a parody! Looks like he read the script backwards here ! Asking who’s taking down his posters to follow with he’s got evidence of who’s doing it and an investigation is pending 😂

Last edited:
Must be the biggest payout ever for NI?

---
Sorry , but nobody will convince me there’s not a “ want “ in that man , he’s a parody! Looks like he read the script backwards here ! Asking who’s taking down his posters to follow with he’s got evidence of who’s doing it and an investigation is pending 😂
Don’t see why he is whinging, if he was up here the posters would end up on a bony

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Comments on that are wild. I’ll keep you posted if either her or Gavin knocks on my door. Actaullly considering spoiling my ballot not that it makes a difference but I don’t like either of them

Reactions: 2
Things must be bad if they’ve drafted in Michelle?? Even Martina down canvassing, surprised at that after they tit all over her after her dedicated yrs of service, even as a political prisoner.

---
Michelle’s popular !

Attachments

Last edited:
Things must be bad if they’ve drafted in Michelle?? Even Martina down canvassing, surprised at that after they tit all over her after her dedicated yrs of service, even as a political prisoner.
Michelle looks well in that top. Preparing for taking over the party I assume. Not a fan of Martina myself but it does look like they are trying to win back their voter base.
TBH I don’t think it would be bad if none of the parties in UK or Ireland got a clear majority and had to form coalitions, it would be more representative across the board.

I think Mary Lou should cut her losses and hand over the reigns to Michelle, only they’d need a northern replacement and none are up to the job …Isn’t it odd how this year’s elections are all up in the air including the US , at least they’ll be extra interest to see who comes out on top.

I heard Martina was demoted due to her partying/drug taking, indiscretion and poor attitude when challenged by her peers 🤷🏻‍♀️ Perhaps she’s redeemed herself.

I heard Martina was demoted due to her partying/drug taking, indiscretion and poor attitude when challenged by her peers 🤷🏻‍♀️ Perhaps she’s redeemed herself.
Never knew she was a party animal 😳 I thought both herself and her niece Elisha were booted out over the 10k that ended up in Elishas husbands bank account!
---
That’s case closed if they’ve any sense 😂
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
This is the kind of tea I’m here for.

it is a sorry state of affairs everywhere that the quality of politicians is shite. Kier Starmer is as bad as our mate Dr umar and will say whatever he thinks the people want to hear- no idea what he believes. Trump and Sleepy Joe are way too old for the job. Rishi is so out of touch and his tik tok was cringy.

Weights dropping off Charles.
---
See Chazzys in hot water again, she’ll be dead before the yrs out the drugs have taken over.
Actually think Charles looks ok in this pic to be fair. Not a great close up image but for a man of his age with cancer it looks like he is doing well compared to the pictures a couple of months ago when he looked really bloated and ill.

I think he looks really frail, he always had a good athletic build on him ,even in old age .

I think he looks really frail, he always had a good athletic build on him ,even in old age .
U sure it isn’t because he is standing beside Becks who is a fine specimen of a man? Any 75 year old would look shite beside him.

• Haha
No! He’s fading away.
---
Did Joey not consult BiBi before he decided on a ceasefire 🤔