Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t ya just love Irish politics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same as Stormont…Talking to a brick wall 😂
---
That’ll be wild

Not sure IF a Sunday is appropriate 😂
---
Thought this was an RUC vid for a minute
Sunday Funday 😂
---
Not sure IF a Sunday is appropriate 😂
---
Thought this was an RUC vid for a minute
What’s all that about?
---
It’ll be anyone’s game this time round saw the Bookies have him at 1/50 think that’s ambitious from what I’ve seen.

Last edited:
On a bit of a side post is anyone really struggling with all the Gaza posts, my stories skipped on today to someone holding up a baby with no head and I haven’t stopped thinking about it. This is in no way me ignoring what’s going on but I really struggle with seeing it, it really sticks with me, I can’t stop thinking about it, it takes over my thoughts and the feeling of helplessness is awful. I mentioned it before to be met with ‘aren’t you lucky you can ignore it, those people can’t’. Anyone else feel in the same boat?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
On a bit of a side post is anyone really struggling with all the Gaza posts, my stories skipped on today to someone holding up a baby with no head and I haven’t stopped thinking about it. This is in no way me ignoring what’s going on but I really struggle with seeing it, it really sticks with me, I can’t stop thinking about it, it takes over my thoughts and the feeling of helplessness is awful. I mentioned it before to be met with ‘aren’t you lucky you can ignore it, those people can’t’. Anyone else feel in the same boat?
I completely agree Violet, I’m struggling too. I couldn’t even watch the news yesterday because I cried at every Instagram story and post. I feel helpless. I feel there’s nothing I can do. I look at my own children and my heart breaks for the children and families of Palestine. I don’t post much about it but it doesn’t mean I’m not thinking about it. You have to protect your own mental health too. That’s not a cop out, it’s just self care.

Reactions: 4
To think it’s been going on for decades but the world only noticed when the aggressors were targeted…No boycott of America, UK , EU you’ll notice.

I'm struggling because it's all so utterly heartbreaking and distressing. I have young children and I cried my heart out on Monday after seeing the video of the baby who had been decapitated. I am posting incessantly and donating what I can but I feel so helpless. In saying that, I think we need to bear witness. Ignoring it is morally wrong in my opinion. My Mum is sticking her head in the sand about it and just says "well don't look at it if it upsets you" which is a totally simplistic view and is causing so many arguments between us. We HAVE to look. We have to understand fully what is happening out there. We cannot ignore a genocide. If we do, we are as complicit as those animals committing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
To think it’s been going on for decades but the world only noticed when the aggressors were targeted…No boycott of America, UK , EU you’ll notice.
What really can we do though? Honestly? I’ve never witnessed the slaughter of innocents before. I was aware of issues in the Middle East all my life but in the age of internet and smart phones, we are watching a genocide, live. It’s overwhelming and I feel absolutely helpless. My heart is broken for the Palestinian people and I cannot wrap my head around the cruelty in this world but where is this going to end? It’s terrifying. I’m not ignoring it by any means, I just don’t know what to do.

• Heart
I don’t think you have to look to acknowledge it and understand it. Subjecting yourself to things that will have a detrimental impact on your own mental health isn’t gonna change anything, there are plenty of things that go on in the world that I don’t have to look at to fully understand it’s happening. I agree there are people who are totally oblivious and chose to be, that is wrong but I can’t watch anymore footage from what is happening. I don’t know what else I can do to help, it’s overwhelming and even trying to comprehend what my eyes are seeing is a hard task. My heart is broken for those people it’s incomprehensible what is going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What really can we do though? Honestly? I’ve never witnessed the slaughter of innocents before. I was aware of issues in the Middle East all my life but in the age of internet and smart phones, we are watching a genocide, live. It’s overwhelming and I feel absolutely helpless. My heart is broken for the Palestinian people and I cannot wrap my head around the cruelty in this world but where is this going to end? It’s terrifying. I’m not ignoring it by any means, I just don’t know what to do.
Nobody can really do anything only the powers that be! The US , UK and Europe continue to arm Israel whilst gaslighting the public, Middle Eastern countries seem to be ignoring it? They’ll probably stop when there’s only enough of the Palestinian population left to die out in this generation, a dead child won’t grow into a reproductive adult same with killing those of child baring age, it’ll be a natural cleansing once the old folk die out.

• Sad
This could be an unpopular opinion but this popped up on my twitter and I bleeping hate these bottles. If there was another brexit vote I would vote for it if I thought I didn’t have to drink out of one of these bottles. If you gave me a choice between world peace and having normal bottle caps I would be happy to not have world peace. I genuinely hate them so much and I know this isn’t in any way rational but it is the worst first world problem I have ever encountered.

This could be an unpopular opinion but this popped up on my twitter and I bleeping hate these bottles. If there was another brexit vote I would vote for it if I thought I didn’t have to drink out of one of these bottles. If you gave me a choice between world peace and having normal bottle caps I would be happy to not have world peace. I genuinely hate them so much and I know this isn’t in any way rational but it is the worst first world problem I have ever encountered.
Can you no just twist it off completely and use it like a normal top 😂

Can you no just twist it off completely and use it like a normal top 😂
No they are bleeping impossible. I know this is better for the environment blah blah but I am so much more annoyed by these than I should be.

No they are bleeping impossible. I know this is better for the environment blah blah but I am so much more annoyed by these than I should be.
How is it better?
---
Nobody can really do anything only the powers that be! The US , UK and Europe continue to arm Israel whilst gaslighting the public, Middle Eastern countries seem to be ignoring it? They’ll probably stop when there’s only enough of the Palestinian population left to die out in this generation, a dead child won’t grow into a reproductive adult same with killing those of child baring age, it’ll be a natural cleansing once the old folk die out.

Attachments

Last edited:
How is it better?
Apparently the caps are attached to the bottle so they all get recycled etc. the worst is the cartons of Tropicana juice. Before I realised these lids were a thing I thought I had got a few dodgy cartons and was spilling it all over myself. I actually want to not recycle now! I know it isn’t sensible but I hate the stupid things

Apparently the caps are attached to the bottle so they all get recycled etc. the worst is the cartons of Tropicana juice. Before I realised these lids were a thing I thought I had got a few dodgy cartons and was spilling it all over myself. I actually want to not recycle now! I know it isn’t sensible but I hate the stupid things
He gives off about putting bottles with tops closed in the blue bin he can’t squash it if it’s overfilled 😂 Our binmen won’t lift them if the lids an inch raised.