Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was based on negligence more than criminality, think they cut corners in health and safety? Not terrorism related.
Ahh right that makes more sense, I just remember when they got arrested the other week I thought it was more criminal.

The thing about that Covid inquiry that does raise questions is why politicians were conversing on WhatsApp- surely they should be doing it on an official platform. Also why it seems like every political party across the UK seems to have deleted their messages apart from the DUP.

Reactions: 2
We don’t need these type of images at tae time or anytime for that matter 🤢 nobody’s interested in those two clowns.

---
The thing about that Covid inquiry that does raise questions is why politicians were conversing on WhatsApp- surely they should be doing it on an official platform. Also why it seems like every political party across the UK seems to have deleted their messages apart from the DUP.
Hard to imagine official gov business being carried out over WhatsApp.

We don’t need these type of images at tae time or anytime for that matter 🤢 nobody’s interested in those two clowns.

---

Hard to imagine official gov business being carried out over WhatsApp.
Over on the celebrity gossip page there is someone who is a major Eamonn fan. I’m away to share this lol
---
Did you see the post of that guy who was assaulted in London and he went on to kill himself. Awful stuff. I assume he perhaps had underlying mental health issues. Feels like every day we are seeing more and more assaults etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Whatever your views are on Palestine you can always count on an only fans woman on twitter to post about their nudes in the most inappropriate places.
IMG_3950.png

He’ll have to run it by the EU first.
They should have a design a fleg competition and also an anthem competition like popstars with Louis Walsh as one of the judges. I’ll get on board with the idea of a UI if they do this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6