Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeping it in the family 🤢
---

---

I liked his character in The Missing
She was allegedly very sympathetic towards him when it all came out. Her sister drove him to it apparently?! Had him for dinner when her sister put him out. Sister has now taken him back…allegedly

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She was allegedly very sympathetic towards him when it all came out. Her sister drove him to it apparently?! Had him for dinner when her sister put him out. Sister has now taken him back…allegedly
Jeez I’d believe it given the allegations against her, true what they say about behind closed doors.

Insult to injury 🙄 in cases where there’s criminal proceedings they should have their public funds suspended pending the outcome, they could always backdate where appropriate.

I don’t think MP’s should be receiving ‘winding down payment in general.
Insult to injury 🙄 in cases where there’s criminal proceedings they should have their public funds suspended pending the outcome, they could always backdate where appropriate.
s 8!

Reactions: 2
I really don’t see how her childcare costs are higher than her salary. Childcare is expensive but unless she has hired a 24/7 live in nanny this has to be nonsense

Wonder if there is more to this. I’ve been on flights where they have banned nuts so maybe she didn’t inform them in advance which surely you would do if the allergy is that severe?

---
The stoops are really living up to their nick name. This is embarrassing. I could half understand if she was some wee independent but surely they have a few quid down the side of the sofa for the election.

Last edited:
I’ve only ever saw independents begging, mustn’t be as popular as she thinks she is if it’s still sitting at £1500 .

Imagine starting a go fund me to help campaign costs. How is someone elected to sit in Westminster not got a few bob. And also if people donate, does that give them a say in how she runs her campaign etc. Surely you don't need that much money. Go round the doors and actually speak to the electorate you want to vote for you. If your confident in your delivery and policies, people will vote for you🤷‍♀️

Alliance seem to be going for the youth vote by putting 18 year olds up for quite a few posts. I’m all for young people getting involved in politics but does a middle class 18 year old really have the life experience for a 91k a year job. I would probably sooner vote for a Sinn Fein candidate than some of those kids and that’s bleeping saying something.

I think young people have a hard time breaking into the political scene here, it’s cradle to the grave for many candidates.

I think young people have a hard time breaking into the political scene here, it’s cradle to the grave for many candidates.
I just find it a bit bizarre that someone who has barely out of school would be fit to actually be an MP. I know back in the day in the 80’s there were obviously the protest votes during the troubles but I would want someone with a bit of life experience.
Looks like I will be stuck with Gavin though!
I think UUP have seriously misjudged things with Tim Collins in north down- that seat could have been nailed on for them if they had chosen someone likeable.
Robbie butler could potentially have a chance in Lagan valley.

I just find it a bit bizarre that someone who has barely out of school would be fit to actually be an MP. I know back in the day in the 80’s there were obviously the protest votes during the troubles but I would want someone with a bit of life experience.
Looks like I will be stuck with Gavin though!
I think UUP have seriously misjudged things with Tim Collins in north down- that seat could have been nailed on for them if they had chosen someone likeable.
Robbie butler could potentially have a chance in Lagan valley.
If Naomi decides to stand Gavin might be on his way out 🤷🏼‍♀️ I find people tend to vote for the same people regardless .

Reactions: 1