Northern Ireland #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The co accused sound delightful too!

PS going through a pretty crappy personal situation at the minute so haven’t had the brain space to go through threads much or respond.

Trying to keep my positive pants on, hope everyone else is well
---
PPS @Wee Nora pretty please come back, stalwart of this thread 🧵
Don’t know what happened and haven’t the capacity to read through all the posts properly but we can’t lose you like we did @BigMavis 😢
Yeah towns full of headbangers…Hope things improve soon 🤞🏻

Reactions: 1

PS going through a pretty crappy personal situation at the minute so haven’t had the brain space to go through threads much or respond.

---
Don’t know what happened and haven’t the capacity to read through all the posts properly but we can’t lose you like we did @BigMavis 😢
Hope you are ok. Also I didn’t see the post @Wee Nora until today and didn’t realise you had left. I would rather we could have a bit of craic so apologies if it was too much immigration talk. I do like us having conversation and I know we don’t always agree but I don’t want anyone to leave the thread

Reactions: 3
I really wish they would. They haven’t put any up in my area yet surprisingly and I’m hoping they don’t.
They’re 24/7 here all year round, least they’ve stopped painting the kerb on this side, so tacky.

How does this work with candidates in both NI and the rest of UK ? Isn’t that an unfair advantage?

---

Aw Tittle I guess it’s nice to be a stalwart of something 🤣 I appreciate you 😘 I’m not gone, just not feeling it atm.

Sorry to hear you’re having a rough time. I hope you’re ok and things improve for you soon ❤

Reactions: 4
Aul rishi drove past my house twice in half an hour today, he must have been dying for the use of a toilet up at Stormont. Would go so far as to say his approach to NI is one of calculated incompetence.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Starmer hates the north especially the fenians.
---
You’d think he’d be banned full stop 🤢

Last edited:
I was working about 15-18 years ago at a function and Gloria was there as was James nesbitt, they both left the toilets together. Don’t think they were riding though so…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I was working about 15-18 years ago at a function and Gloria was there as was James nesbitt, they both left the toilets together. Don’t think they were riding though so…..
Who’s James Nesbitt? Oh aye I can’t stand him 🤢