Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know who she is but they probably should have got her in years ago and this nonsense wouldn’t be happening 😂
Think she’s from the Shankill we should get a thread on her, fond of the booze and wacky backy, don’t know if I love or dislike her 😂 the pleasure boys are in for a shock 😮😂…I don’t think young kids grasp gender stereotypes or attraction, I remember my son wouldn’t wear calf length socks to school incase people thought he was a girl 😂 let kids be kids is my motto, don’t care if it’s old fashioned I think most of the MH issues we’re seeing nowadays is because we put too much pressure on children to conform to certain ideals instead of maturing naturally at their own pace , plus the fact we’ve got undiagnosed neurodivergent kids that have trouble understanding their feelings and could be made feel they’re doing something wrong, one man’s drink and all that…

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s the flag has them riled?
---
Actually looking through their content I’m with big C .I don’t think we need to be pushing political activism , LGBTQ +on nursery kids, even primary for that matter.
Abolition as in prison abolition? That is quite a controversial topic if that is the case.
IMG_3535.png

Reactions: 1
That’s what I say it’s pretty heavy going for young minds.
It’s done in a softly softly way to be ‘child friendly’. But that is a very political book. No doubt she means well but surely there are books about inclusion that could be more appropriate, something on disability, for example.

It’s done in a softly softly way to be ‘child friendly’. But that is a very political book. No doubt she means well but surely there are books about inclusion that could be more appropriate, something on disability, for example.
I think they offer different types of inclusive content, including disability, chances are children will have a disabled child in their class/ yr group I’ve never known them to treat them any different , most young children don’t see the barriers of disability, religion or race, or maybe the schools mine have attended are better at integration 🤷🏼‍♀️ nobody was left out at class parties etc I’ve never heard any parents complain, the opposite actually.
---
Barney used to put them on the first flight back home ( pre Brexit)

I think they offer different types of inclusive content, including disability, chances are children will have a disabled child in their class/ yr group I’ve never known them to treat them any different , most young children don’t see the barriers of disability, religion or race, or maybe the schools mine have attended are better at integration 🤷🏼‍♀️ nobody was left out at class parties etc I’ve never heard any parents complain, the opposite actually.
---
Barney used to put them on the first flight back home ( pre Brexit)
Surely he could still do that post brexit?

For crimes in their home country they can be extradited, don’t think it’s as easy to deport.
---
Of course he bleeping did.
---
So special. She has an opportunity here if she believes in anything other than her own self importance….

Last edited:
I’d add 10yrs to that, odd not a peep about the family that disappeared.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Has there been nothing else about that family that disappeared? Surely they would have been caught on some sort of cctv.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.