Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing worse than a pale sausage.

She’s played a blinder there 😂
---
Terrifying!
---
Sure they’ve arrested him? Isn’t there CCTV trains.

---
Tutt-Tutt

Last edited:
She’s played a blinder there 😂
---
Terrifying!
---
Sure they’ve arrested him? Isn’t there CCTV trains.

---
Tutt-Tutt
Are you only hearing about Daithi coaching Jamie now? It must be 10 years ago lol. McGuinness suspended him and then he ended up resigning as far as I remember. Sure Jamie is teased about it at least 50 times a day on Twitter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are you only hearing about Daithi coaching Jamie now? It must be 10 years ago lol. McGuinness suspended him and then he ended up resigning as far as I remember. Sure Jamie is teased about it at least 50 times a day on Twitter 😂
Yip! It was posted earlier on Twitter.
---
That nut that battered the train conductor filmed himself and put it on SM it’s on Reddit.
---
He’s definitely trolling at this stage 😂

Last edited:
I think there needs to be a line drawn under this and we need to move on. Across the UK the policitians who designed the rules behaved disgustingly and appear to all have broken the regulations they set themselves
England- BOJO and his party and I think Starmer had a party or something too. All WhatsApp’s deleted
Scots- sturgeon selected all messages too
NI- storey funeral plus also all messages/notes lost
Wales- not to sure but I’m sure they aren’t any better.

None of them work for us. They all just work for themselves.

Reactions: 3
Must be bad news on the health front

---
I think there needs to be a line drawn under this and we need to move on. Across the UK the policitians who designed the rules behaved disgustingly and appear to all have broken the regulations they set themselves
England- BOJO and his party and I think Starmer had a party or something too. All WhatsApp’s deleted
Scots- sturgeon selected all messages too
NI- storey funeral plus also all messages/notes lost
Wales- not to sure but I’m sure they aren’t any better.

None of them work for us. They all just work for themselves.
Like I said earlier the gov spin docs play us for fools.

Reactions: 1
What a colossal twit. Mortified for this point scoring bleeping loser reading that. Children are dying and all he can think about is how MON should tell the world Brit soldiers are saints. bleep
To put the cherry on top he’s an ex British soldier who was stationed here. Oh and of course he has an MBE. On the wrong side of history always.

Reactions: 5
What a colossal twit. Mortified for this point scoring bleeping loser reading that. Children are dying and all he can think about is how MON should tell the world Brit soldiers are saints. bleep
No idea why that was posted. I know you all think I am a massive bleep but I was hoping that now that Israel apparently control that crossing they would at least show aid coming in. Not seen it yet.

There are no words to describe how much I hate Kate Hoey. Disgusting, heartless, waste of bleeping skin.
I remember one time I accidentally left one of those polystyrene Chinese containers on the hob while it was still hot. The mess it made looked exactly like Kate Hoey’s face. Fugly c*nt inside and out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember one time I accidentally left one of those polystyrene Chinese containers on the hob while it was still hot. The mess it made looked exactly like Kate Hoey’s face. Fugly c*nt inside and out.
I can remember she used to be reasonable. Maybe over 10 years ago it was nice to have someone from NI as an MP in Labour. I genuinely think she has lost the plot if she is associating with Bryson

---
The so called pro-life Christians have revealed their true colours 🤢 who votes to continue the slaughter of children? Let’s hope their God will forgive them because history certainly won’t.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

---
The so called pro-life Christians have revealed their true colours 🤢 who votes to continue the slaughter of children? Let’s hope their God will forgive them because history certainly won’t.

The absolute stinking hypocrisy of it.

Piers is a twit but fair play to him for this. It appears some human lives are expendable and irrelevant. The world is watching.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Received an interesting WhatsApp’s,Your man in Bushmills was fleecing the elderly for work he never completed. For example, if you needed a fence erected, he wanted 200quid cash for materials, never to seen again. No fence and no money returned to the customer. After a month or two, UDA Bushmills nail gunned his hands to the fence outside his house.

Reactions: 2

---

I’ve always wanted to try to give the UUP the benefit of the doubt. I always felt that a young unionist needed someone to represent them, someone more progressive than the bigoted, homophobic hypocrites in the DUP, TUV etc. However, leopards don’t change their spots, they may fade but they never go away. Unionism goes hand in hand with hatred, oppression and now genocide. There’s no sugar coating it. This is indefensible. HOW can a HUMAN BEING vote against a ceasefire when people are being slaughtered? Evil bastards, the lot of them. Expected no less from the DUP though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.