Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s he going to do that then? 🤦🏼‍♀️ No need for a referendum, he’s going to do it all by himself 🤡🤣

Semi - automatics on the streets it’s getting more like America by the day.

---
Glad to see they gave him a good hiding tbh.

That’s how they arrest people when they don’t carry a firearm the guards are the same batter the legs from under ye.

Last edited:
Semi automatics on the streets it’s getting more like America by the day.

---

That’s how they arrest people when they don’t carry a firearm the guards are the same batter the legs from under ye.
Looks like a civilian threw the chainsaw over the fence too.
---
This won’t end well

Reactions: 1
Is it sinking in with the genocide apologists yet? Israel👏don’t👏want👏a👏ceasefire.

---
Anyone see Bobby Singleton on Newsline there? He’s lost his edge. Potentially life changing injuries for the crucified man.

Reactions: 4
This is pretty mental! Surely cyber security should be one of the top paid jobs in the civil service given the risks involved?

Reactions: 2
Can someone please debunk this please?

The Ministry of Defence has been hacked and you don’t think it’s possible some clown has made a fake audio for Twitter? 😂 Remember the time Israel bombed the hospital and released a fake audio of a call they “intercepted” with two “Hamas soldiers” claiming it was one of their misfired rockets because Israel would NEVER bomb a hospital? I mean they’ve obliterated it since and executed doctors and surgeons but ya know. Do you genuinely think the IDF are having full blown phone conversations with people in Gaza? Their phone lines and internet are barely functioning. That’s been reported by Israel themselves as I’m sure you wouldn’t believe any other outlet.
Take a look some of at the videos coming out of Gaza Grifty and come back and tell me those people want their children to die 🙄 At this point if you’re still trying to find excuses for what Israel are doing then you’d want to have a bleeping look at yourself. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 6
How’s he going to do that then? 🤦🏼‍♀️ No need for a referendum, he’s going to do it all by himself 🤡🤣

What’s the point of being a republic if it’s others decide your fate?
---
The Ministry of Defence has been hacked and you don’t think it’s possible some clown has made a fake audio for Twitter? 😂 Remember the time Israel bombed the hospital and released a fake audio of a call they “intercepted” with two “Hamas soldiers” claiming it was one of their misfired rockets because Israel would NEVER bomb a hospital? I mean they’ve obliterated it since and executed doctors and surgeons but ya know. Do you genuinely think the IDF are having full blown phone conversations with people in Gaza? Their phone lines and internet are barely functioning. That’s been reported by Israel themselves as I’m sure you wouldn’t believe any other outlet.
Take a look some of at the videos coming out of Gaza Grifty and come back and tell me those people want their children to die 🙄 At this point if you’re still trying to find excuses for what Israel are doing then you’d want to have a bleeping look at yourself. Sorry not sorry.
Some people still believe Bloody Sunday victims were terrorists…Good Question 😉

Reactions: 3
What’s the point of being a republic if it’s others decide your fate?
---

Some people still believe Bloody Sunday victims were terrorists…Good Question 😉
The mind boggles. Even if that audio was legit, “bomb us then” is hardly justification to murder children. Shouldn’t have to spell it out in this day and age but state armies aren’t supposed to murder civilians 🙄 Not to mention the fact that forced displacement is against international law, it was the first time Israel inflicted it on the people of Gaza and it still is now. Not much word from the apologists on why Israel have shut down Al Jazeera. Can’t have the truth getting out now can we?

IMG_9348.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The mind boggles. Even if that audio was legit, “bomb us then” is hardly justification to murder children. Shouldn’t have to spell it out in this day and age but state armies aren’t supposed to murder civilians 🙄 Not to mention the fact that forced displacement is against international law, it was the first time Israel inflicted it on the people of Gaza and it still is now. Not much word from the apologists on why Israel have shut down Al Jazeera. Can’t have the truth getting out now can we?

View attachment 2920100
Remember they had to get actors to do voice overs for the shinners 😂 …It’s not only Israel should be held to account it’s those propping them up and gaslighting the world .
---
It’s not like they try to hide these things either…

---
Would be grand in this country.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t want to believe that conversation was real. I have seen other clips of adults saying something like we all want to be martyrs but thought it was taken out of context so was shocked to hear that clip last night.

I don’t want to believe that conversation was real. I have seen other clips of adults saying something like we all want to be martyrs but thought it was taken out of context so was shocked to hear that clip last night.
You’re allowing yourself to be gaslighted. Like when a man hits a woman and tells her she asked for it. Do you honestly believe the people in Gaza want to be murdered? Think about it. Even if that ridiculous suggestion was true, guess what? Israel aren’t actually supposed to murder them. Stop making excuses for genocide. Jesus.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Connors unable to attend on medical advice 😂
---
Guess he hasn’t a scooby doo why Pearse was executed.

You’re allowing yourself to be gaslighted. Like when a man hits a woman and tells her she asked for it. Do you honestly believe the people in Gaza want to be murdered? Think about it. Even if that ridiculous suggestion was true, guess what? Israel aren’t actually supposed to murder them. Stop making excuses for genocide. Jesus.
I don’t agree with bombing civilians at all. But there have been reports that hamas have been stealing aid and bombed the rafah crossing when aid was coming in. Apparently Israel now control the crossing and not Hamas.

I was surprised by the low head count to this vote. Are there not over 100 MLAs?

I don’t agree with bombing civilians at all. But there have been reports that hamas have been stealing aid and bombed the rafah crossing when aid was coming in. Apparently Israel now control the crossing and not Hamas.

I was surprised by the low head count to this vote. Are there not over 100 MLAs?
But Hamas nothing ffs. Hamas accepted the latest ceasefire proposal, within hours Israel were obliterating Rafah. Spokesperson from the W.H.O on the news right this second - “it certainly looks like Israel are making no effort whatsoever to preserve civilian lives. They’re carpet bombing residential buildings”. What are you not understanding? I’m appalled.

Amazing that this poor little girl was even brought to hospital considering all Palestinian people want their children to be murdered 🙄

Graphic

Reactions: 5
But Hamas nothing ffs. Hamas accepted the latest ceasefire proposal, within hours Israel were obliterating Rafah. Spokesperson from the W.H.O on the news right this second - “it certainly looks like Israel are making no effort whatsoever to preserve civilian lives. They’re carpet bombing residential buildings”. What are you not understanding? I’m appalled.

Amazing that this poor little girl was even brought to hospital considering all Palestinian people want their children to be murdered 🙄

Graphic
That is horrible for that poor child. The one thing that I am not getting is why does everyone have a smart phone videoing things with a full film crew around a hospital bed when there is no internet or electric? I genuinely don’t understand this part?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.