Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is horrible for that poor child. The one thing that I am not getting is why does everyone have a smart phone videoing things with a full film crew around a hospital bed when there is no internet or electric? I genuinely don’t understand this part?
Horrible? The child is dead Grifty and you want to nitpick about someome having a smart phone? Why woukdn’t they have smart phones? Her murder is a war crime and that’s why it’s being filmed ffs. One of tens of thousands of war crimes committed by Israel in Gaza btw. Well “here’s the bit I genuinely don’t understand”, why are people still denying what’s right in front of their bloody faces??

Reactions: 6
Horrible? The child is dead Grifty and you want to nitpick about someome having a smart phone? Why woukdn’t they have smart phones? Her murder is a war crime and that’s why it’s being filmed ffs. One of tens of thousands of war crimes committed by Israel in Gaza btw. Well “here’s the bit I genuinely don’t understand”, why are people still denying what’s right in front of their bloody faces??
Because some of the videos are questionable. Because how would you have a smart phone if there is no electricity or internet? That bit doesn’t make sense. The ceasefire deal didn’t even include the hostages? Hamas have rejected multiple ceasefire deals and refused to release hostages and to be honest I am skeptical about a ceasefire deal brokered by Qatar of all places ffs.

Reactions: 2
That is horrible for that poor child. The one thing that I am not getting is why does everyone have a smart phone videoing things with a full film crew around a hospital bed when there is no internet or electric? I genuinely don’t understand this part?
I’m sure you don’t mean it to sound as such but this comes across as insincere. How awful for that poor child but….

The one thing I am not getting is why Israel are allowed to continue this campaign of mass slaughter while the world watches and says yeah naughty Israel but Hamas.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure you don’t mean it to sound as such but this comes across as insincere. How awful for that poor child but….

The one thing I am not getting is why Israel are allowed to continue this campaign of mass slaughter while the world watches and says yeah naughty Israel but Hamas.
Because it is insincere Mary Lou. Sure the child was probably a terrorist and her parents wanted her to be murdered anyway. More to the point why have they got phones?? Disgusting.

Because some of the videos are questionable. Because how would you have a smart phone if there is no electricity or internet? That bit doesn’t make sense. The ceasefire deal didn’t even include the hostages? Hamas have rejected multiple ceasefire deals and refused to release hostages and to be honest I am skeptical about a ceasefire deal brokered by Qatar of all places ffs.
How do hospitals operate during a powercut Grifty?
IMG_9361.jpeg

IMG_9360.jpeg

Since you’re so “sceptical” here’s a nice British mainstream media link for you to read all about the ceasefire deal that Israel hoped Hamas would reject so they would have an excuse for the Rafah invasion (spoiler alert it included the return of hostages). Hamas agreed to it but what do you know they invaded anyway. Do you think Israel gives a duck about hostages? If they did they wouldn’t be carpet bombing and dropping white phosphorous everywhere. Oh and they wouldn’t have murdered three of them either. Anyway I’m done with your attempts at gaslighting, you’re obviously a lost cause. Good luck to you.

Reactions: 3
Because it is insincere Mary Lou. Sure the child was probably a terrorist and her parents wanted her to be murdered anyway. More to the point why have they got phones?? Disgusting.

How do hospitals operate during a powercut Grifty? View attachment 2921245

View attachment 2921254

Since you’re so “sceptical” here’s a nice British mainstream media link for you to read all about the ceasefire deal that Israel hoped Hamas would reject so they would have an excuse for the Rafah invasion (spoiler alert it included the return of hostages). Hamas agreed to it but what do you know they invaded anyway. Do you think Israel gives a duck about hostages? If they did they wouldn’t be carpet bombing and dropping white phosphorous everywhere. Oh and they wouldn’t have murdered three of them either. Anyway I’m done with your attempts at gaslighting, you’re obviously a lost cause. Good luck to you.

Have just found the archived link to that.

sounds like there is dispute over the deal- I don’t know what the full deal is from that. Or what the ‘demands’ are. I don’t want to see anyone bombed. What happens though if hamas then don’t release the hostages? I think they need to admit up front right now if they are dead. Some reports saying they are releasing 3 per day and others more. I don’t know. And I’m not being insincere about a dead child btw.
---

Last edited:

Watch the video @monga for an interesting argument in support of protection money!
He’ll be taking over the UVF racketeering before we know it 😂
---
They’re not interested in Gaza when they’re trying to build a music carrier.

---

---

Last edited:
This song is so tit I think if she actually gives a duck about Palestine she should just come out and stand in silence with the fleg for the 3mins rather than sing this and be back stacking shelves in a week. I’m assuming there is going to be some sort of political protest at the weekend.

The Eurovision Song Contest should be boycotted entirely. I’m disgusted it’s even taking place. It is the absolute least people can do!!!!!!! Isreal are being allowed to entertain Europe, as they slaughter Palestinian people. I just can’t 🤯 I don’t have the words.

Reactions: 7
This is that American pastor thing. Police have released the 911 call from the woman. Don’t watch if you find things troubling. I still feel like something is a bit off in her tone.

---
I didn’t know that Bambi girl was 31. Thought she was about 19. The black magic must be ok for the skin but I’m cringing that a full adult is getting on like that. It wasn’t even edgy 20 years ago ffs

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
No idea who nico is but how much was the watch worth? Seems a bit random as he has now drawn attention to owning an expensive watch that other people wouldn’t have known about.
---
This is true to be fair

google nico van der horst - even better copy & paste that into youtube
🥴

The Eurovision Song Contest should be boycotted entirely. I’m disgusted it’s even taking place. It is the absolute least people can do!!!!!!! Isreal are being allowed to entertain Europe, as they slaughter Palestinian people. I just can’t 🤯 I don’t have the words.
Our own senior political figures are partying with those supplying the weapons …The EU speaks for itself.

---
Big C’s bound to get footage she can’t wait 😂 don’t know how they’ll handle her though…She’s on one about the new RSE curriculum.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Our own senior political figures are partying with those supplying the weapons …The EU speaks for itself.
I honestly can’t understand how these countries can even think about a large scale celebration during a genocide. Words are failing me to express my disbelief and disgust.

I honestly can’t understand how these countries can even think about a large scale celebration during a genocide. Words are failing me to express my disbelief and disgust.
There must be an end goal for them ? or why sit back 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
It’s like the whole Russian fraud where we’re made believe Putin is sanctioned whilst we’re still channeling his fuels through India instead of direct, only losers being ourselves having to fork out double the price. Gov PR machine’s can make the public believe what they like , reality is way different.

---
Big C’s bound to get footage she can’t wait 😂 don’t know how they’ll handle her though…She’s on one about the new RSE curriculum.
View attachment 2922523
That woman in the video has the completely end of the stick about what happened there. I feel so sorry for the school and those involved. The woman that ran the session has a company that is diversity storytelling. She reads kids books that show different perspectives and experiences. The company is on Instagram and Facebook, it's called Still I Rise storytelling and I checked this morning to see she is getting targeted by trolls, most likely egged on by these idiots ranting on tiktok about something they are not informed on.

That woman in the video has the completely end of the stick about what happened there. I feel so sorry for the school and those involved. The woman that ran the session has a company that is diversity storytelling. She reads kids books that show different perspectives and experiences. The company is on Instagram and Facebook, it's called Still I Rise storytelling and I checked this morning to see she is getting targeted by trolls, most likely egged on by these idiots ranting on tiktok about something they are not informed on.
Maybe it’s the flag has them riled?
---
Actually looking through their content I’m with big C .I don’t think we need to be pushing political activism , LGBTQ +on nursery kids, even primary for that matter.

Attachments

Last edited:

---
View attachment 2922523
Don’t know who she is but they probably should have got her in years ago and this nonsense wouldn’t be happening 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.