Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is happening here…a first for crucifixion.

---
Death threats and racism have to be condemned it’s the democratic process they need to question.

---

---
So it was Claire Hanna was the head of the panel that selected her ? The woman that lied about the process yesterday 🙄
---
Maybe he should look closer to home, skipping over the democratic process to try and claim brownie points for himself has blown the issue sky high.
---
The saga continues 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He’ll still be consoling Ben over the Linfield result 🙄
---
Maybe connected to Lillian?
Ben will be scratching his head tonight wondering how he can blame it on the Irish language or Casement Park.

Jazz festival seems to be going well

🎺
---
He’ll still be consoling Ben over the Linfield result 🙄
---
Maybe connected to Lillian?
Yip!

Last edited:
Here so now she is saying black people built Ireland. That’s quite a claim.

It’s to do with Black History month

---

---
Think she’s talking about Black history in general as none of those things are exclusive to NI , the Yankie base was at Ebrington but I don’t think there were many Black GI’s stationed there .Seems very odd they’re painting NI white kids racist in the vid when we never experienced diversity growing up let alone our kids , it’s pretty new here, go to London and you’ll see a different take on that from many white school kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Any fit people looking to make a few pound I might send my sons down 😂
---

What’s that’s about exactly? Did he kill her ? Is that what they’re alluding to?
That ad rules me out lol!

yeah, seemingly they had separated and she potentially had a restraining order of some sort but then he announced her death on his sermon so people including her mum don’t think she took her own life.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
They need jailed for life, TikTok shows up

the dregs of society, imagine doing this to a baby 🤬 sick fuckers …Their account is now private!

---
That ad rules me out lol!

yeah, seemingly they had separated and she potentially had a restraining order of some sort but then he announced her death on his sermon so people including her mum don’t think she took her own life.
Seems coincidental reading the other woman’s partner also passed 🙄
---
Crucifixion’s too good for some
IMG_6044.jpeg

---
Surely the guy that’s leading these protests should be focusing on his own parents that are employed by the EU / backing Israel 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.