Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Edwin might put himself forward, he’d get the votes but don’t think he’d stand under a shinner?
I remember him on Nolan saying he has to hold his nose to work with SF 🙄😂 I know what I’d do if I were him, I’d stick to taking the big salary as speaker. I thought he was ready for retiring but I see he’s only 58. Why does he look 70? 🤣
Also nearly died when they said on the BelTel podcast that Gavin Robinson was only in his 30s 😳 I’d have guessed late 40s.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember him on Nolan saying he has to hold his nose to work with SF 🙄😂 I know what I’d do if I were him, I’d stick to taking the big salary as speaker. I thought he was ready for retiring but I see he’s only 58. Why does he look 70? 🤣
Also nearly died when they said on the BelTel podcast that Gavin Robinson was only in his 30s 😳 I’d have guessed late 40s.
They want a good opposition, couldn’t see Poots serving under a woman let alone a shinner, my guess would be Carla being pushed forward, she’s a DUP voters wet dream 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
If anyone in the DUP has any sense they would put ELP in the job as she has actually made them look good. I’m not a fan of Gavin as (very weak tea) friend of a friend was school friends with him and when he started being a barrister he got a bit snobby with them.
I went to a work talk from some high up nurse years ago and she said Edwin poots always came fully prepared with whatever legislation they were discussing- shame he’s a 6k years old believer in that case.

DUP must be shitting themselves at the minute as if they back the wrong horse for leader they will be done for.

Reactions: 3
That’ll probably be next to go given how unpopular Ukrainians are becoming.
---
I think I said previously about how little security there is on the ferry, I didn’t get asked for any ID or checks at all in 2020. I imagine he is probably en route to Dublin though.

I stayed in a hotel on the mainland earlier this week and got asked for my ID.

Reactions: 1
I think I said previously about how little security there is on the ferry, I didn’t get asked for any ID or checks at all in 2020. I imagine he is probably en route to Dublin though.

I stayed in a hotel on the mainland earlier this week and got asked for my ID.
Yeah apparently foneaCAB are taxiing migrants to Dublin!
---
They should sue the council for turning their living space into a slum, their properties will be devalued, along with the security risk and vermin running round.

Last edited:
Yeah apparently foneaCAB are taxiing migrants to Dublin!
---
They should sue the council for turning their living space into a slum, their properties will be devalued, along with the security risk and vermin running round.
The fact they put their names to this speaks volumes. I was in Dublin last month and I only saw tents along the main river near temple bar area. Theres a debate on England twitter about this kind of thing and allegations that immigrants are getting priority over uk nationals. I’ve no idea if this is true but there is clearly an issue in lack of housing across the board which is impacting everyone and to be honest I would rather see an Irish family get a house or an English person get a house before others. It’s the lost passports which is the bullshit for me. If you came from xx country which had persecution etc then surely you could show the passport for it.
---
Some set of knockers

Last edited:
The fact they put their names to this speaks volumes. I was in Dublin last month and I only saw tents along the main river near temple bar area. Theres a debate on England twitter about this kind of thing and allegations that immigrants are getting priority over uk nationals. I’ve no idea if this is true but there is clearly an issue in lack of housing across the board which is impacting everyone and to be honest I would rather see an Irish family get a house or an English person get a house before others. It’s the lost passports which is the bullshit for me. If you came from xx country which had persecution etc then surely you could show the passport for it.
---
Some set of knockers

There should be an official checking ID before people disembark , legal migration is also adding to the problems of small countries with limited infrastructure.

Reactions: 3
What’s the craic with the NI Fire Service and the Portadown station.

Been snippets in the local press last few days about bullying and sick leave etc but then tonight on UTV news they mentioned gross misconduct and several dismissals.
That’s wild! Though it says NI so not limited to portadown. If it is the case across the board I imagine it is a culture from the top causing it

What’s the craic with the NI Fire Service and the Portadown station.

Been snippets in the local press last few days about bullying and sick leave etc but then tonight on UTV news they mentioned gross misconduct and several dismissals.
Never saw anything about it…See there’s some kind of incident in Banbridge, near the leisure centre.

There should be an official checking ID before people disembark , legal migration is also adding to the problems of small countries with limited infrastructure.
Did you mean legal or illegal? As I have no issue with legal migration if it is helping the people.

Did you mean legal or illegal? As I have no issue with legal migration if it is helping the people.
Yeah legal migration is actually worse atm ,it’s putting massive pressure on housing and healthcare, suppressing wages etc…Ireland has grown by 250,000 last year alone it’s bound to have an impact.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.