Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez was her boyfriend that killed her, I thought it was a random attack on her and her boyfriend given reports at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought it was to do with the doctor administering a sedative against the families wishes, their father died a short time later.
Couldn’t make out what was going on with them all talking over each other. Seems like a weird reaction. Don’t know the situation obviously but sometimes if a patient has dementia they will use midazolam or similar if they’re agitated or resisting help.

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t make out what was going on with them all talking over each other. Seems like a weird reaction. Don’t know the situation obviously but sometimes if a patient has dementia they will use midazolam or similar if they’re agitated or resisting help.
I think that Gemma O’Dohertys a bit controversial ? I’d wait for the official reports.

Reactions: 1
Oh is it her? I thought the woman in the video had an American twang 🙈
I thought it was an Irish family? I could be wrong but I thought Gemma O’D was the editor and writer of the Irish Light newspaper? Is that who shared the TikTok?

Don’t get me wrong I definitely do believe there have been vaccine injured and they deserve justice but some people take things to the extreme and push certain agendas. Dr Ann McCloskey is another that seems to have gone off the rails and left a good career behind due to extremism.
I was about to ask was this Gemma person the DR. They have taken it to extremes but I imagine the truth isn’t so clear cut. There seems to be a denial in some areas that there could be any possible side effects from the vaccines, likewise major anti vacxers do my head in putting every death down to vaccine.

I was about to ask was this Gemma person the DR. They have taken it to extremes but I imagine the truth isn’t so clear cut. There seems to be a denial in some areas that there could be any possible side effects from the vaccines, likewise major anti vacxers do my head in putting every death down to vaccine.
No , Gemma’s a journalist…Dr Ann was a GP and former candidate for Aontú.
---
Is Belfast very diverse? Michelle looks like she’s being held hostage lol

Last edited:
No , Gemma’s a journalist…Dr Ann was a GP and former candidate for Aontú.
---
Is Belfast very diverse? Michelle looks like she’s being held hostage lol
View attachment 2856733
Can someone do an analysis of her blinks? To be fair at least they didn’t feel the need to put on headscarves to fit into something but I welcome them meeting various religions and hopefully ELP etc will too.
but she didn’t look comfortable. I don’t think it was the Muslims she doesn’t feel comfortable but more that Mary Lou seems to be asserting her leadership as Michelle and ELP appear to work together quite well. They both seem to get their views across when they do joint meetings but neither of them looks like they don’t want to be there. And I wouldn’t vote for either of their parties but I actually think they have been doing a decent job so far though I suspect it is very heavily PR managed. When I see them together I get the impression they are friends but when I see Michelle with MAry Lou she seems uncomfortable like Mary Lou is reminding her who is boss. My prediction is if Mary Lou doesn’t win that election in the south then she will be ousted and Michelle will be party leader.

Can someone do an analysis of her blinks? To be fair at least they didn’t feel the need to put on headscarves to fit into something but I welcome them meeting various religions and hopefully ELP etc will too.
but she didn’t look comfortable. I don’t think it was the Muslims she doesn’t feel comfortable but more that Mary Lou seems to be asserting her leadership as Michelle and ELP appear to work together quite well. They both seem to get their views across when they do joint meetings but neither of them looks like they don’t want to be there. And I wouldn’t vote for either of their parties but I actually think they have been doing a decent job so far though I suspect it is very heavily PR managed. When I see them together I get the impression they are friends but when I see Michelle with MAry Lou she seems uncomfortable like Mary Lou is reminding her who is boss. My prediction is if Mary Lou doesn’t win that election in the south then she will be ousted and Michelle will be party leader.
They have donned them before, mustn’t be brave enough to sit through a proddy church service just yet 😂 I think Michelle’s way more popular than Mary Lou and would do a better job as leader, she doesn’t push her own agendas as much.

They have donned them before, mustn’t be brave enough to sit through a proddy church service just yet 😂 I think Michelle’s way more popular than Mary Lou and would do a better job as leader, she doesn’t push her own agendas as much.
Aye, although I wouldn’t be voting for Michelle they have played a blinder looking objectively she is popular for the party. Obviously I wasn’t paying attention to ROI politics so maybe Mary Lou was popular but if Michelle and ELP do another few cross community type events together then Mary Lou is toast as they seem to work well together.
the teenage mum story making it first minister is a great story in terms of the optics.

Mary Lou is not very popular south of the border at the moment. SF have not provided meaningful opposition to the current coalition government. ML backed the wrong horse in the referendums and then tried to back-pedal - in fact she had gone so far as to say that if the referendums didn't return 'yes' majority, SF would rerun them. The following clip details SFs stance on the hate crime bill (similar to Scotlands) which is in the pipeline. And ML doesn't know what a woman is.

SF will probably do well in the upcoming local elections, especially in the border counties and Dublin, but there might be a general election before the end of the year and sucess in the locals might not translate to a national level.

Mary Lou is not very popular south of the border at the moment. SF have not provided meaningful opposition to the current coalition government. ML backed the wrong horse in the referendums and then tried to back-pedal - in fact she had gone so far as to say that if the referendums didn't return 'yes' majority, SF would rerun them. The following clip details SFs stance on the hate crime bill (similar to Scotlands) which is in the pipeline. And ML doesn't know what a woman is.

SF will probably do well in the upcoming local elections, especially in the border counties and Dublin, but there might be a general election before the end of the year and sucess in the locals might not translate to a national level.

Yeah I know all about her falling popularity, think they’ll still get in though until real opposition gains more traction, independents have made good ground in a very short time.
---
Aye, although I wouldn’t be voting for Michelle they have played a blinder looking objectively she is popular for the party. Obviously I wasn’t paying attention to ROI politics so maybe Mary Lou was popular but if Michelle and ELP do another few cross community type events together then Mary Lou is toast as they seem to work well together.
the teenage mum story making it first minister is a great story in terms of the optics.
She worked well with Arlene .Seems less opinionated than Mary L ,a plus if you want to go further and get things done, don’t think she’s as onboard with the whole globalist agenda that the shinners are pushing? I think she’ll see it from a northern perspective and would’ve liked to focus on stabilising this country before adding the world🤷🏼‍♀️ think she’s more in touch with the public than ML and can see the damage being done to SF from within.

Last edited:
Did you listen to the latest BelTel podcast with Allison Morris and Sam McBride ? Bit of an inside scoop from AM who said she seen certain people in the DUP were rolling their eyes the day ELP was sworn in as DFM. Apparently there’s a few who aren’t too pleased that she getting on so well with MON, she didn’t name names but she said someone in the DUP said “it’s one thing to work with SF, it’s another to look like you’re enjoying it”.
I think if JD resigns his Westminster seat, her co-opted seat in the executive is gone which sounds like it might suit some within her own party.

Reactions: 3
Did you listen to the latest BelTel podcast with Allison Morris and Sam McBride ? Bit of an inside scoop from AM who said she seen certain people in the DUP were rolling their eyes the day ELP was sworn in as DFM. Apparently there’s a few who aren’t too pleased that she getting on so well with MON, she didn’t name names but she said someone in the DUP said “it’s one thing to work with SF, it’s another to look like you’re enjoying it”.
I think if JD resigns his Westminster seat, her co-opted seat in the executive is gone which sounds like it might suit some within her own party.
I think Edwin might put himself forward, he’d get the votes but don’t think he’d stand under a shinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.