Northern Ireland #22 The Good Friday Arraignment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ken is now Barbie..They always seem to go the extremes of the female form.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Ken is now Barbie..They always seem to go the extremes of the female form.
Last I heard of him, he was trying to get a Dr to transplant a womb into his body so he could have a baby but no Dr would do it due to the risks to his life. Everything about that is revolting.

I’m most surprised he’s still alive after all the mutilation.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Last I heard of him, he was trying to get a Dr to transplant a womb into his body so he could have a baby but no Dr would do it due to the risks to his life. Everything about that is revolting.

I’m most surprised he’s still alive after all the mutilation.
I saw one wanted a womb to experience abortion 🙄 did you ever read about butt babies 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 3

That’ll be the end of Bryson 😂
Can’t read it without subscribing but does she seriously think a hate crime bill is a good thing given the bleeping farce it has been in Scotland. Maybe go out and catch some criminals instead of people saying hurty things online,

Remember that case from a few years back:

I didn't realise employment tribunals didn't compel the employer to attend and pay up. The reporting of this says they didn't turn up and that the taxpayer will have to foot the bill? Despite the fact she got a five figure payout from a pro-life group a while back? Seems mad?

I didn't realise employment tribunals didn't compel the employer to attend and pay up. The reporting of this says they didn't turn up and that the taxpayer will have to foot the bill? Despite the fact she got a five figure payout from a pro-life group a while back? Seems mad?
I’ve read about a tribunal increasing the award in a case where the company refused to. And I assumed paid up after that. I wasn’t aware the companies could refuse to.
In this particular case their behaviour was shocking given that they were very vocal about social justice etc.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.