Northern Ireland #20 Snow Surrender. Three day bender.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s my point, they aren’t going to help him claim it so he’d have to do it himself so if he has the compos mentis to go through the claims process and siphon the proceeds to his family then something’s gone very wrong and they should restart the whole health assessment process and get him back in front of the courts to face trial. The families would be entitled to full disclosure for the appeal so they’d know if that’s the case or not. All his daily activity will be logged and if he spends a few days going filling out a UC application they will know about it and rightly so.
Would he not be already claiming benefits anyway? Didn’t see anything about him working after he left Uni ? They would ajust his claim to reflect his current circumstances, he’s bound to have a SW .

Reactions: 1
Would he not be already claiming benefits anyway? Didn’t see anything about him working after he left Uni ? They would ajust his claim to reflect his current circumstances, he’s bound to have a SW .
Possibly but he’d have to inform them of his change of circumstances which would demonstrate compos mentis again. I just don’t think it’s as straightforward as it’s being made out, he’s not some typical mental health patient, he killed people, there’s an appeal in motion, his condition and everything he does will be scrutinised by the families legal team. If I was him and I had any control of my own mind I’d be begging to be sent to jail. I know why the families are angry but there seems to be some kind of idea that life in a mental facility is easier than life in prison and he’s got away with it but personally I don’t believe that to be the case. Would he even get a full life term if he was sent to prison instead or would he be back on the streets to do the same again? If the appeal goes the same way and he’s deemed to have a serious illness will people accept the professional’s assessment?

Reactions: 2
Possibly but he’d have to inform them of his change of circumstances which would demonstrate compos mentis again. I just don’t think it’s as straightforward as it’s being made out, he’s not some typical mental health patient, he killed people, there’s an appeal in motion, his condition and everything he does will be scrutinised by the families legal team. If I was him and I had any control of my own mind I’d be begging to be sent to jail. I know why the families are angry but there seems to be some kind of idea that life in a mental facility is easier than life in prison and he’s got away with it but personally I don’t believe that to be the case. Would he even get a full life term if he was sent to prison instead or would he be back on the streets to do the same again? If the appeal goes the same way and he’s deemed to have a serious illness will people accept the professional’s assessment?
Social workers do a full financial assessment when you enter residential care…According to the article there’s so much outrage MP’s are calling for an investigation, not only into this case but all criminals benefit entitlements .

Can’t see this going down well the Irish dance circuit is already cutthroat 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Social workers do a full financial assessment when you enter residential care…According to the article there’s so much outrage MP’s are calling for an investigation, not only into this case but all criminals benefit entitlements .
They won’t apply for benefits for him. Good. I hope they do start doing things differently. Those outraged MPs could always start with Soldier F and his armed forces pension. They won’t of course.
---
Hopefully this is positive for those on here who are paying out a fortune 🤞

Last edited:
They won’t apply for benefits for him. Good. I hope they do start doing things differently. Those outraged MPs could always start with Soldier F and his armed forces pension. They won’t of course.
---

They’ll make sure he gets his entitlements…That would involve most of the British Army it wasn’t just NI civilians killed.

They’ll make sure he gets his entitlements…That would involve most of the British Army it wasn’t just NI civilians killed.
Well that tells me all I need to know about MPs and their selective outrage.

People are saying Sunak is finished? I’m sure lots agree with him but I don’t know what he was thinking to say it when he did 🤦🏼‍♀️ Looking like he won’t apologise.

Well that tells me all I need to know about MPs and their selective outrage.

People are saying Sunak is finished? I’m sure lots agree with him but I don’t know what he was thinking to say it when he did 🤦🏼‍♀️ Looking like he won’t apologise.

Says the man that thinks withholding food and water from innocent civilians is the right thing to do ,then using a grieving mother to further his own agenda should tell UK citizens he’s no better than the Tories…Tbf Starmer should be able to give the definition of a woman we’re not all on board with woke nonsense.

SW
Can’t see this going down well the Irish dance circuit is already cutthroat 😂
Saw a story about this before. The correct language should be Boys. Taking away things girls work so hard for. I suppose the one positive is they can’t injure the actual girls.

Reactions: 4
Says the man that thinks withholding food and water from innocent civilians is the right thing to do ,then using a grieving mother to further his own agenda should tell UK citizens he’s no better than the Tories…Tbf Starmer should be able to give the definition of a woman we’re not all on board with woke nonsense.
Well yes I agree. Can’t stand either of them, I do think Sunak was insensitive bringing that up at that particular time but I also think Starmer couldn’t care less about the grieving mother in the gallery, he only wants to make himself look good.

Reactions: 7
SW

Saw a story about this before. The correct language should be Boys. Taking away things girls work so hard for. I suppose the one positive is they can’t injure the actual girls.
Boys do compete but in their own section, they could out pace them that’s the problem, it a very physical sport the stronger the legs the better.

Ok hear me out. This happens in December then we have Fergie revealing she has cancer, Kate with her abdominal issues, Charles with his prostate and now cancer. There has to be a link?

• Wow
Boys do compete but in their own section, they could out pace them that’s the problem, it a very physical sport the stronger the legs the better.
What's the point of even having a girls category if boys can enter it. It's so stupid and unfair to girls and women. No girl is going to enter the boys section and win anything.

What's the point of even having a girls category if boys can enter it. It's so stupid and unfair to girls and women. No girl is going to enter the boys section and win anything.
Yeah ,they don’t do the same steps plus boys competitions aren’t as prevalent as girls due to lack of competitors.
---
Ok hear me out. This happens in December then we have Fergie revealing she has cancer, Kate with her abdominal issues, Charles with his prostate and now cancer. There has to be a link?

They haven’t released Kates condition, plus Fergie is a nonentity to most people 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think Charles cancer is more advanced than they’re letting on .
---
Another step towards unity 😂

---
IMG_3959.jpeg

---
Anyone see the trans TikToker that’s just been charged with paedophilia 🤢
---
Imagine that landing in beside you and your kiddies in a women’s refuge .

---
😁

Last edited:
  • Sick
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Obsessed with these things. I saw this one the other day. It’s captain Tom up there with the XL bullies for me. Still looking for princess Di hidden somewhere like a wheres Wally.
This tit rots me 😂 I wonder if Paddington was driving the digger that tore down the pool house at Captain Tom’s this week 🤭

• Haha
---

Great news and much needed. The cost of childcare is crippling.

Waiting patiently now to see what morons on twitter say next as all I’ve seen this past couple of days is ‘oh look SFs real agenda- all they care about is a UI, they said they want to get public services up and running again successfully yet here they are spouting about a UI.’
And then slightly more measured tweets but still bleeping frustrating ‘SF should not be talking about divisive politics. It’s time for everyone to come together to deliver.’

For a start- why is SF talking about a UI a surprise to anyone, it quite literally is their reason for being 😂
We’ve had 2 years of non stop shite about ‘safeguarding the union’ from the DUP, who had a 5 pt plan and completely ignored 4 of those promises for the past 2 years. Yet not one word said about their divisive politics.

SF are perfectly capable of delivering success in NI alongside the other parties AS WELL AS continuing to pursue their legitimate aim of a UI.

I just bleeping hate, even from the more ‘measured approach’ - that all of a sudden now is the time to abandon so called ‘divisive politics’ now that we have a nationalist FM. Isn’t that timing just coincidental as duck.
Reeks of insecurity and tbh is hiding what they really want to say behind a facade of ‘let’s all get along, we need to work together’ it is so dismissive of nationalism and absolutely stinks of supremacy.

I know I shouldn’t be rattled because it actually means they are scared and can see what’s coming, but the blatant hypocrisy of it all is infuriating.
Michelle had it spot on in her speech, no one’s identity, culture or traditions are at risk- there is nothing to fear from the other side.
It just takes mutual respect, honest and open conversation, compromise and understanding for us all to move forward.
But no instead, now nationalism has a majority the narrative is ‘shush shush we shouldn’t be talking about that’

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.