Northern Ireland #20 Snow Surrender. Three day bender.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’m still waiting to see what the Irish govt as a whole do Paddy’s day.
I get that nobody wants to make an enemy of America, but the Irish cannot support genocide in any way. It goes against EVERYTHING. Will be interesting/ possibly infuriating to see.

Reactions: 5
I want to see the boxing fight so much. Honestly it would be great! 😂
Get finucaine against Gav!

Allister vs Gerry Kelly.

Michelle vs ELP

It the very least we deserve after the troubles.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d prefer a Royal Rumble … Big Stevie carrying out the tombstone on Jimmy 😂 or vice versa 😆 I’d pay to see it !
---

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Typical Bono, he also sang about Palestine at the Lincoln memorial but I guess he knew his audience at the Grammys 🙄 anything for attention. Don’t let the fact that Israel are on trial for a literal genocide (with the U.K. and US complicit) get in the way of your clout chasing there Bonehead 🤮

• Angry
I lol at this 😂

• Haha
Twitter is my entertainment tonight. People’s royal theories are off the wall. Some reckon Kate and Charles are both already dead 🤦🏼‍♀️ Others think Charles told Wills he was abdicating and Kate’s had a nervous breakdown. Someone else thinks Andrew’s unalived Charles. Not gonna lie I’m enjoying the drama people are creating lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Twitter is my entertainment tonight. People’s royal theories are off the wall. Some reckon Kate and Charles are both already dead 🤦🏼‍♀️ Others think Charles told Wills he was abdicating and Kate’s had a nervous breakdown. Someone else thinks Andrew’s unalived Charles. Not gonna lie I’m enjoying the drama people are creating lol
But more importantly- have you seen drakes dick? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw comments it’s Kate has the cancer and Charles is the distraction.
---
54yr old arrested!

Last edited:
I saw comments it’s Kate has the cancer and Charles is the distraction.
---
54yr old arrested!
Did you see the Spanish media are saying that something went wrong with her surgery and she was intubated and put into an induced coma? They’re saying they have a full hospital set up at Kensington Palace for her. The RF are denying it but the Spanish TV channel aren’t backing down 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Did you see the Spanish media are saying that something went wrong with her surgery and she was intubated and put into an induced coma? They’re saying they have a full hospital set up at Kensington Palace for her. The RF are denying it but the Spanish TV channel aren’t backing down 🤷🏼‍♀️
I saw something about the black private ambulance seen leaving Kensington, imagine if she was brain damaged in some way 😞 what’s royal protocol in those situations 🤔

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.