Northern Ireland #20 Snow Surrender. Three day bender.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shinners are going tits up in the Republic their policies are very unpopular with nationalists.

The shinners are going tits up in the Republic their policies are very unpopular with nationalists.
They've lost a lot of support with their original supporters here. Immigration is going to be their downfall if they don't change their policies.

Reactions: 1
Doubt they’ll pull it back!….Meanwhile is Jeff looking for us to arm the very people murdered us or join up 😂…Is this the price we pay for devolution?? Who reads the small print anyway 🙄

Great news and much needed. The cost of childcare is crippling.

Waiting patiently now to see what morons on twitter say next as all I’ve seen this past couple of days is ‘oh look SFs real agenda- all they care about is a UI, they said they want to get public services up and running again successfully yet here they are spouting about a UI.’
And then slightly more measured tweets but still bleeping frustrating ‘SF should not be talking about divisive politics. It’s time for everyone to come together to deliver.’

For a start- why is SF talking about a UI a surprise to anyone, it quite literally is their reason for being 😂
We’ve had 2 years of non stop shite about ‘safeguarding the union’ from the DUP, who had a 5 pt plan and completely ignored 4 of those promises for the past 2 years. Yet not one word said about their divisive politics.

SF are perfectly capable of delivering success in NI alongside the other parties AS WELL AS continuing to pursue their legitimate aim of a UI.

I just bleeping hate, even from the more ‘measured approach’ - that all of a sudden now is the time to abandon so called ‘divisive politics’ now that we have a nationalist FM. Isn’t that timing just coincidental as duck.
Reeks of insecurity and tbh is hiding what they really want to say behind a facade of ‘let’s all get along, we need to work together’ it is so dismissive of nationalism and absolutely stinks of supremacy.

I know I shouldn’t be rattled because it actually means they are scared and can see what’s coming, but the blatant hypocrisy of it all is infuriating.
Michelle had it spot on in her speech, no one’s identity, culture or traditions are at risk- there is nothing to fear from the other side.
It just takes mutual respect, honest and open conversation, compromise and understanding for us all to move forward.
But no instead, now nationalism has a majority the narrative is ‘shush shush we shouldn’t be talking about that’
Couldn’t have said it better. A UI is a legitimate aspiration and why shouldn’t they talk about it or tone it down just because unionists are feeling insecure? An Irish Republican was never meant to hold the highest political office, they tried everything to prevent it but here we are. Democracy doesn’t sit right with some 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Couldn’t have said it better. A UI is a legitimate aspiration and why shouldn’t they talk about it or tone it down just because unionists are feeling insecure? An Irish Republican was never meant to hold the highest political office, they tried everything to prevent it but here we are. Democracy doesn’t sit right with some 😉
Exactly. It is total insecurity. They are starting to get desperate, the gaslighting proves it.
Ah well now, sure they like democracy…but only when it goes the way they voted 😜

Here we need a new thread title - my suggestion ‘Wee Seamie going beserk cos his boyfriend Jeffrey finally went back to work’😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well done to the doctor who changed up John’s meds. There seems to be a marked improvement.

99AEE582-F0F4-4EDA-B33D-249BF30B92CD.jpeg

---
Did anyone see Michelle O’Neill’s interview on Good Morning Britain? She came across very well indeed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yesterday someone told me that Seamie had written an article for the Bel Tel. I didn’t believe him and thought he was trying to make a dick out of me. Turns out it’s true.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yesterday someone told me that Seamie had written an article for the Bel Tel. I didn’t believe him and thought he was trying to make a dick out of me. Turns out it’s true.

Yeah I posted it here yesterday. This is the man Nolan says is a UVF spokesperson 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s a journalist now as well as a lawyer, author, special advisor, bin lid public speaker, professional fleg protester and running his “consultancy”. Hasn’t time to bless himself so he hasn’t.

• Haha
The Ireland we’ll be getting under the shinners…The Ireland our forefathers fought and died for is long gone, take down your flegs and shut da feck up…It’s an all Ireland oppression under the EU 😂
---
Hopefully providing people with a suit of armour or semiautomatic if they’re expecting them to trek through one of the most dangerous cities in Europe.

---
We’ve got a wee while yet to decide if Ursula or Rishi is our cup of tae ☕

---
I agree luv! Don’t pander to a man that doesn’t know what day of the week we’re on but driving us into a world war nobody wants…Let him drown his shamrock alone, in his own peculiar way.

Last edited:
More chance of seeing two moons in the sky than a conviction.

---

Last edited:
Yeah I posted it here yesterday. This is the man Nolan says is a UVF spokesperson 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s a journalist now as well as a lawyer, author, special advisor, bin lid public speaker, professional fleg protester and running his “consultancy”. Hasn’t time to bless himself so he hasn’t.
Apologies - I missed it completely!

Didn’t have a ticket 😂
Bizzare incident. Doesn’t look well handled but as usual twitter is full of some strange arguments , both sides accusing each other of being Israeli propagandists then some guy said the guys that kicked them out are British agents.

Bizzare incident. Doesn’t look well handled but as usual twitter is full of some strange arguments , both sides accusing each other of being Israeli propagandists then some guy said the guys that kicked them out are British agents.
I thought the protesters were a bit staged, it’s strange to boycott a solidarity event 🤷🏼‍♀️…But strange things are happening everyday!

• Wow
Now I wonder if they can make similar gestures to nationalism/republicanism….I’ll not hold my breath. ELPs speech had all the right sounds but whether there will be any actual action remains to be seen.
Not off to a great start by Jeffrey saying marylou must have very long arms in response to her UI in touching distance comments.
Seriously where have unionism conceded? This is a legit question- i can’t think of any but I’d love to be wrong. Seems to me that SF are making all the conciliatory respectful moves eg meeting the king, attending the queens funeral, sending condolences re Charles illness but I can’t think of any similar moves from the DUP

Now I wonder if they can make similar gestures to nationalism/republicanism….I’ll not hold my breath. ELPs speech had all the right sounds but whether there will be any actual action remains to be seen.
Not off to a great start by Jeffrey saying marylou must have very long arms in response to her UI in touching distance comments.
Seriously where have unionism conceded? This is a legit question- i can’t think of any but I’d love to be wrong. Seems to me that SF are making all the conciliatory respectful moves eg meeting the king, attending the queens funeral, sending condolences re Charles illness but I can’t think of any similar moves from the DUP
I’m assuming their big sacrifice is going back into gov as the underdog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.