Northern Ireland #20 Snow Surrender. Three day bender.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ones struggling should seek out help, though still plenty of money west of the Bann, there's many massive houses around the Moy and sure many other places, many of them ugly eyesores too. though I guess my attack was the new ones poppig up along the coast,s esp the north coast, and Portrush/Portstewart coast is near all apartments at silly prices. plus families struggling to pay rates on £400,000 house I'm sure would be miffed that a £10million house is paying the same as them.

ETA - removed a bit as empty houses exclusions have changed
Oh I know, I agree with you. I think a lot of those fancy houses in the North Coast are second homes of the very wealthy and yeah I’ve no issue with making them pay more 😂
---
Yeah, there should be no cap on rates. But surely the rates should reflect the cost. Is a fancy house going to cost more to empty the bins from?
I’m just also future proofing for my euro millions win later!
I don’t know what the best way is. Someone could be living in an absolute kip of a house that’s worth a decent amount of money just because it’s in Belfast (for example) whereas the same house anywhere else would be worth a lot less. They need to figure out a better way, a working class family living in a modest house valued at £400k because of it’s location should not be paying the same as some multi millionaire living in an ostentatious mansion with concrete lions on their pillars 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A one way ticket back to Romania should be the order of the day not a bottle of champagne 🍾
Who gives a flying f about Valentine’s Day? Hopefully their next one will be spent in a Romanian prison!

Reactions: 2
Who gives a flying f about Valentine’s Day? Hopefully their next one will be spent in a Romanian prison!
I’d doubt their victims will be having a good Valentines Day..Why is this even before a judge 🙄

A one way ticket back to Romania should be the order of the day not a bottle of champagne 🍾
I’m impressed the bid failed. Would have expected them to get put up in the merchant for the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🚨NEWS ALERT 🚨

Anna’s live at the Housing Executive in Antrim and they’re refusing to give her emergency accommodation unless she stops working for the Lord Jeeeeesus Christ 🙏

Watch this space 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was already in accommodation in Antrim, hopefully they’ll move to the serious crime suite😂

She was already in accommodation in Antrim, hopefully they’ll move to the serious crime suite😂
Only realising I put this on the wrong thread. Whoops 😬 So she started in West Belfast, then there was a court order banning her from entering the area, then she went East and got her windaes put in, now she’s fighting with the Housing Exec in Antrim. My main concern is that she’s edging closer to Derry 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only realising I put this on the wrong thread. Whoops 😬 So she started in West Belfast, then there was a court order banning her from entering the area, then she went East and got her windaes put in, now she’s fighting with the Housing Exec in Antrim. My main concern is that she’s edging closer to Derry 👀😂
Jesus, Mary and Joseph 😂…Who owns the car she travelling round in? Looks like the same one she’s been in all week.Those coppers are dying with embarrassment, she’s still managed to give Dominos pizzas a shout-out while being interviewed😅

Haha. When she was outside the dominos the female cop was clearly trying not to laugh but then when Anna said they are doing the great work she couldn’t help herself saying did they give you a free pizza? 😂😂

I might sign up for the coppers as if all the work you have to do is chasing after her then it would be good. Would be raging if you ended up in the riot squad instead

• Haha
Jesus, Mary and Joseph 😂…Who owns the car she travelling round in? Looks like the same one she’s been in all week.Those coppers are dying with embarrassment, she’s still managed to give Dominos pizzas a shout-out while being interviewed😅
God knows. She’s probably looking to be brand ambassador for Dominos 😂 I wish she’d stop approaching people who are going about their business, why would they want to be live on her TikTok? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I thought she was going to ask Jesus to turn her water into wine in the pub the other day 😂

• Haha
Haha. When she was outside the dominos the female cop was clearly trying not to laugh but then when Anna said they are doing the great work she couldn’t help herself saying did they give you a free pizza? 😂😂

I might sign up for the coppers as if all the work you have to do is chasing after her then it would be good. Would be raging if you ended up in the riot squad instead
I think I’d rather face the rioters tbh 😂 she’s got a bit of the Enoch Burke in her 😬
---
God knows. She’s probably looking to be brand ambassador for Dominos 😂 I wish she’d stop approaching people who are going about their business, why would they want to be live on her TikTok? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I thought she was going to ask Jesus to turn her water into wine in the pub the other day 😂
Did you see that 😂 pointed out those three drinking in the afternoon, you would’ve thought that fella run into a Hollywood A lister the excitement was getting to him, with the selfies and jitters 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think I’d rather face the rioters tbh 😂 she’s got a bit of the Enoch Burke in her 😬
---

Did you see that 😂 pointed out those three drinking in the afternoon, you would’ve thought that fella run into a Hollywood A lister the excitement was getting to him, with the selfies and jitters 😆
Was that the man in the Tesco uniform? 😂 He couldn’t wait to get on TikTok but the ones in the Chippy were mortified. She was definitely hoping for a free fish supper 😂

• Haha
Was that the man in the Tesco uniform? 😂 He couldn’t wait to get on TikTok but the ones in the Chippy were mortified. She was definitely hoping for a free fish supper 😂
Aye 😂 I’d run a mile if I saw her 😅 she loves a freebie.

Reactions: 1
Think with Anna could go two ways. Some people love the idea of being in her videos but some people want to have a quiet life (or an argument) without her filming and because she live posts Willy nilly she is a nuisance
---
It’s ok…. Bittles have cleared up the misunderstanding.maybe they can stop being cheeky fuckers to the rest of their potential clientele and not just media guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The little 6 year old boy in Waterford 😢 I wonder what on earth has happened there 😔

• Sad
🚨NEWS ALERT 🚨

Anna’s live at the Housing Executive in Antrim and they’re refusing to give her emergency accommodation unless she stops working for the Lord Jeeeeesus Christ 🙏

Watch this space 👀😂
Was she not In Omagh the other day - i thought that is where they had shipped her too 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.