Northern Ireland #20 Snow Surrender. Three day bender.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw something about the black private ambulance seen leaving Kensington, imagine if she was brain damaged in some way 😞 what’s royal protocol in those situations 🤔
I’m sure she’s fine and the Spanish are exaggerating but to answer your question if the Queen’s cousins are anything to go by she’d be put in to residential care and they’d pretend she’s dead. The fact the Queen Mother knew about that and went along with it disgusts me 😠

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she’s fine and the Spanish are exaggerating but to answer your question if the Queen’s cousins are anything to go by she’d be put in to residential care and they’d pretend she’s dead. The fact the Queen Mother knew about that and went along with it disgusts me 😠
Don’t think these things are as easily hidden nowadays, always someone willing to speak if the price is right or if they break ranks…It’s definitely very mysterious though!

Don’t think these things are as easily hidden nowadays, always someone willing to speak if the price is right or if they break ranks…It’s definitely very mysterious though!
Yeah, isn’t there an uncle of Kate’s that is a bit of a loose cannon so I reckon it would become public if they were hiding things.
The funniest rumour I did see the other day was that it people were saying it wasn’t that rose girl that had affair with William, it was her husband!

Reactions: 3
Yeah, isn’t there an uncle of Kate’s that is a bit of a loose cannon so I reckon it would become public if they were hiding things.
The funniest rumour I did see the other day was that it people were saying it wasn’t that rose girl that had affair with William, it was her husband!
It’s possible to swing both ways 😂 weren’t there always rumours about Edward being gay?

Reactions: 1
It’s possible to swing both ways 😂 weren’t there always rumours about Edward being gay?
Think so.

you’ve sent me down a twitter rabbit hole now. Ones pointing out that all the news people on tv have been wearing black. Some suggesting William did something to Kate and she is in a coma (I hope that isn’t true as would be horrific)
The speculation is crazy. They are going to have to get her papped out in public at this rate

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The uncle was meant to be going on Celebrity Big Brother, but that was before the Kate announcement. Wonder if he's still going in?

Should throw away the key indefinitely 🤢

---
Surely this is an insult to families of those murdered?
IMG_3946.jpeg

duck sake. Trying really hard to think about the human rights aspect if he is genuinely unwell and not helped but duck sake.
Murder is still murder regardless of the perps mental state.

What’s he going to spend it on anyway if he’s going to live the rest of days in a high security mental health facility? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sure your one Lucy Letby doesn’t have a mental illness and is apparently having a nice time in prison with a private cell, her own TV and en-suite bathroom after murdering 7 babies. Allegedly she even holds the key to her own cell!

---
I had to do a double take. Bryson writing for the BelTel 🤮 Sweet and gentle Jesus 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What’s he going to spend it on anyway if he’s going to live the rest of days in a high security mental health facility? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sure your one Lucy Letby doesn’t have a mental illness and is apparently having a nice time in prison with a private cell, her own TV and en-suite bathroom after murdering 7 babies. Allegedly she even holds the key to her own cell!

---
I had to do a double take. Bryson writing for the BelTel 🤮 Sweet and gentle Jesus 🤦🏼‍♀️

His family could spend it ? I don’t think the likes of Brady , Hindley , Sutcliffe or any others that take the lives of innocent people should be allowed to amass any kind of benefits/ fortune in secure hospitals/ prison ,including book deals or paid interviews…They’re there as a punishment for wrongdoing…Don’t think there’s been a full life incarceration, he could be out in 20 yrs…Those two that murdered the trans kid will only be in their 30’s when they’re released…Justice is definitely not being served.

Last edited:
Every report I’ve seen says he’ll likely be detained indefinitely. Just because he’s technically entitled to it doesn’t mean he’s going to get it, someone would need to have written power of attorney then apply for it on his behalf and I’m pretty sure it’s illegal for his family to spend it unless it’s being used for his needs which would be pretty difficult for them to prove if he’s in residential care. That article is only going to hurt the families for the sake of a hypothesis.

Every report I’ve seen says he’ll likely be detained indefinitely. Just because he’s technically entitled to it doesn’t mean he’s going to get it, someone would need to have written power of attorney then apply for it on his behalf and I’m pretty sure it’s illegal for his family to spend it unless it’s being used for his needs which would be pretty difficult for them to prove if he’s in residential care. That article is only going to hurt the families for the sake of a hypothesis.
He is capable why would he need power of attorney? You can spend your cash how you like in prison, even gift it to others there’s no rules around it, after death it passes to his next of kin.

Why wouldn’t he if he’s mentally incapacitated? It’s immaterial anyway because benefits stop if someone is in residential care and his family can’t claim it unless they want to go to jail for benefit fraud.
Apparently universal credit? He was done on diminished responsibility not insanity, that can change, there lots of hoops before power of attorney is granted usually in cases where cognitive / mental impairment won’t be restored , he lapses.

Well in that case he’d have to take the initiative to apply for it himself and potentially open a can of worms in terms of his fitness for trial as the families are appealing the ruling. He also wouldn’t be allowed to accumulate any more than £6k before he’d be cut off anyway. So at £360 a week he’d be cut off after 16 weeks unless he was spending it all which again would be very difficult to do in a controlled environment. The DWP can check his bank account at any time so I really don’t think he’d get away with giving it to his family unless he wants to add fraud to his list of crimes.

Well in that case he’d have to take the initiative to apply for it himself and potentially open a can of worms in terms of his fitness for trial as the families are appealing the ruling. He also wouldn’t be allowed to accumulate any more than £6k before he’d be cut off anyway. So at £360 a week he’d be cut off after 16 weeks unless he was spending it all which again would be very difficult to do in a controlled environment. The DWP can check his bank account at any time so I really don’t think he’d get away with giving it to his family unless he wants to add fraud to his list of crimes.
You can spend money how you wish it’s not controlled even in a residential environment , you can even gamble from inside, there’s no monetary controls.

You can spend money how you wish it’s not controlled even in a residential environment , you can even gamble from inside, there’s no monetary controls.
Claiming any benefit you don’t need is illegal. If you’re in residential care they will assume you’re claiming any benefits you’re entitled to, they won’t provide help to claim it for you. If he’s in receipt of disability benefits they’ll be stopped . If he’s capable of claiming universal credit himself and is giving it to his family then IMO he’s fit and able to stand trial. I just can’t see it in these circumstances.

Claiming any benefit you don’t need is illegal. If you’re in residential care they will assume you’re claiming any benefits you’re entitled to, they won’t provide help to claim it for you. If he’s in receipt of disability benefits they’ll be stopped . If he’s capable of claiming universal credit himself and is giving it to his family then IMO he’s fit and able to stand trial. I just can’t see it in these circumstances.
But it’s just the same as claiming any UC entitlements, if you’re entitled they’ll give it to you, they don’t dictate how you spend it.

Well that’s my point, they aren’t going to help him claim it so he’d have to do it himself so if he has the compos mentis to go through the claims process and siphon the proceeds to his family then something’s gone very wrong and they should restart the whole health assessment process and get him back in front of the courts to face trial. The families would be entitled to full disclosure for the appeal so they’d know if that’s the case or not. All his daily activity will be logged and if he spends a few days going filling out a UC application they will know about it and rightly so.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.