Northern Ireland #19 Cadre of the nationalist elite commentariat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s infuriating me too Nora. Of course the DUP brought this motion. Of course they would applaud genocide. They’d do it here tomorrow if they could. They are revolting excuses for human beings. They hide under the pretence of Christianity yet they are hate filled and evil. It’s the flag protests all over again yet this is supporting mass murder.

I do not stand with or support Isreal. No decent human being can say they do. Don’t give me all the “what about Hamas” shite either, Isreal are indiscriminately, relentlessly murdering!

Why light up civic buildings that are supposed to be for us all? It’s territory marking and control, pathetic.

Slightly off topic but how has the row over an Irish Sea border and seven stupid tests turned into a whole debacle about financial packages where the DUP are trying to call the shots (so they think)? Am I missing something? I thought it was about them feeling their Britishness was threatened by customs checks on goods as a result of exit from the EU they fought for? 🤯 Has my brain melted or can someone explain to me what’s going on?
It’s embarrassing at this point, sometimes backtracking and changing your stance isn’t a sign of weakness but they just double down instead. Too bitter to acknowledge something that practically every other country in the world has called out as genocide at the UN convention. On the wrong side of history again.

As for this financial package thing, I can only guess they know their number’s up and they’re going to try to market as a victory for the DUP and hope that people forget about the WF. Look our boycott worked, look at all this nice money we got etc. Let’s face it, nobody apart them and a handful of hardliners give a damn about their 7 key tests anyway 😂

Reactions: 5
Why is Anna keeping jars of instant coffee in the fridge? She’s down to 4 jars and a packet of Trebor extra strong mints.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is Anna keeping jars of instant coffee in the fridge? She’s down to 4 jars and a packet of Trebor extra strong mints.
I see TikTok have extended their creativity program. Used to only be open to U.S users. Basically if one of your videos is viewed 1k times you start to earn revenue so I dare say our Anna is no fool and will be ramping up her antics for views.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I see TikTok have extended their creativity program. Used to only be open to U.S users. Basically if one of your videos is viewed 1k times you start to earn revenue so I dare say our Anna is no fool and will be ramping up her antics for views.
I thought she was going overboard and getting a bit controversial, could work against her though 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
How many road crashes have their been these past few days ! people are in too much of a rush to get places , this towns like wacky races ,then you have people trying to make it across four lanes of heavy traffic , some with prams and kids in tow…Madness!

Last edited:
I thought she was going overboard and getting a bit controversial, could work against her though 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
How many road crashes have their been these past few days ! people are in too much of a rush to get places , this towns like wacky races ,then you have people trying to make it across four lanes of heavy traffic , some with prams and kids in tow…Madness!
People maybe chancing their arm after drinking too happens around Christmas. Hopefully no more deaths this year.

Reactions: 1
People maybe chancing their arm after drinking too happens around Christmas. Hopefully no more deaths this year.
It seems to be crash after crash! Another serious accident this morning…The winter campaign has started a couple of weeks ago they’ve caught a few for drink/ drug driving, not surprised in this province with the high addiction rates.

He’ll be aquited, I’m calling it now!

---

Last edited:
It absolutely reeks and I’d be interested to hear the full story but good news he’s alive.
I actually just read the the reports properly but basically his parents didn’t have custody for some reason but took him on holiday and didn’t return him but seemingly he escaped from a spiritual commune and hiked for miles to escape. His grandmother had full custody.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear, sounds like Jamie is in the early stages of accepting the union shall be subjugated forevermore. Methinks Jeffrey’s going to surrender 🤭 Power sharing or the protocol, never both 😜😂

• Haha
Jesus it’s getting well out of hand when the chapels being targeted.
---
I’d doubt JD will cave ,ET looks like she’s got a gun trained on him at every meeting/ press conference 😂

Last edited:
He just doesn’t sound so sure of himself anymore 🤔

While we’re on the topic of the DUP, you know what randomly came into my head today? The time Jeffrey claimed £600 of expenses for pay per view films he watched in hotel rooms 🤔 Hmmm….👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

While we’re on the topic of the DUP, you know what randomly came into my head today? The time Jeffrey claimed £600 of expenses for pay per view films he watched in hotel rooms 🤔 Hmmm….👀😂
Grindr 😬

• Haha

Was that Jeffrey? I thought it was someone else about 20+ years ago. Probs been more than one to be fair 😂
---
duck you are right @Wee Nora and now I have to delete my internet history of searching ‘Jeffrey Donaldson pay per view’

IMG_2355.png

• Haha
Was that Jeffrey? I thought it was someone else about 20+ years ago. Probs been more than one to be fair 😂
---
duck you are right @Wee Nora and now I have to delete my internet history of searching ‘Jeffrey Donaldson pay per view’

View attachment 2630541
Oh it was Jeffrey alright 😂 what we don’t know is the genre of movie he was enjoying while he was all alone in his London hotel room 🧐 I doubt it was the Star Wars franchise but I’m happy to be proved wrong 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.