Northern Ireland #19 Cadre of the nationalist elite commentariat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe you lot wasted the opportunity to name this thread #19 sixteen.

Anyway this latest Nolan stuff is strange. DUP ditching him and the whole Bryson payments and now Nolan is bleeping off to USA again?
The only thing I would query about the payments is that I assumed all commentators did get paid if appearing on BBC shows?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Anyway this latest Nolan stuff is strange. DUP ditching him and the whole Bryson payments and now Nolan is bleeping off to USA again?
The only thing I would query about the payments is that I assumed all commentators did get paid if appearing on BBC shows?
Had to be inclusive so we did 😂
---
The use of metaphor in her Tweet makes me think someone else wrote it for her.
Didn’t think she took much of an interest in Nolan?

Reactions: 2
F9ZLEBwXEAEsFcg.jpeg

F9ZLEBvXsAAJ73W.jpeg

Someone is bricking themselves, just what does the leaker know? I like how Seamie makes it about himself in the last paragraph.

One question though - how does he know the identity of the alledged leaker?
"deepthroat O'Dornan" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 💀
---
Had to be inclusive so we did 😂
---

Didn’t think she took much of an interest in Nolan?
Using her reach to help her wee mate me thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2534058
View attachment 2534059

Someone is bricking themselves, just what does the leaker know? I like how Seamie makes it about himself in the last paragraph.

---

Surely it’s illegal for him to publish the persons name without proof?
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So my limited understanding is the journalistic ‘code’ or whatever it is called in terms of protecting sources is to do with not naming your sources in an investigation etc, nothing to do with public appearances on a public broadcaster that everyone is paying for.

if someone is being paid by a public broadcaster that taxpayers are forced into paying for then we should know where every penny goes to… not just relating to bin man, I actually think the bbc lacks transparency in general.

Reactions: 4
So my limited understanding is the journalistic ‘code’ or whatever it is called in terms of protecting sources is to do with not naming your sources in an investigation etc, nothing to do with public appearances on a public broadcaster that everyone is paying for.

if someone is being paid by a public broadcaster that taxpayers are forced into paying for then we should know where every penny goes to… not just relating to bin man, I actually think the bbc lacks transparency in general.
Run by the government!
---
Ain’t Charlie’s hands getting worse
IMG_0651.jpeg

---
That looks like poor circulation.

Reactions: 2
Run by the government!
---
Ain’t Charlie’s hands getting worse View attachment 2534179
---
That looks like poor circulation.
He’s an old man. I genuinely don’t know why he just didn’t pass it on to William as despite it not being a tough factory job or whatever at 74 years old how could you be arsed having to go out and visit all these heads of states and do functions etc. any wonder Prince Philip made all the gaffes over the years, he was probably hoping to get cancelled so he could go back to Balmoral and just enjoy being rich and get drunk!

Reactions: 5

Nolan is away to see his boyfriend
---
The use of metaphor in her Tweet makes me think someone else wrote it for her.
It’s made me be a little sick in my mouth 🤢
---
He’s an old man. I genuinely don’t know why he just didn’t pass it on to William as despite it not being a tough factory job or whatever at 74 years old how could you be arsed having to go out and visit all these heads of states and do functions etc. any wonder Prince Philip made all the gaffes over the years, he was probably hoping to get cancelled so he could go back to Balmoral and just enjoy being rich and get drunk!
He had to carry on the baton from Mama (in the way he says it) He’s bound to step down soon or at least hand over more duties to William.

I liked Philip, he didn’t give two fucks what he said

Last edited:
Nolan is away to see his boyfriend
---

It’s made me be a little sick in my mouth 🤢
---

He had to carry on the baton from Mama (in the way he says it) He’s bound to step down soon or at least hand over more duties to William.

I liked Philip, he didn’t give two fucks what he said
Some of Philip’s gaffes were of the teeth gritting kind but the there was an old video from back in the 70’s where he made a joke about some country from WW2 not getting him and he was quite sarcastic. I wonder if he thought the whole thing was a farce and just liked the fact he had a nice life. I did find it funny when the Queen was basically doing a reconciliation tour and shaking Marty’s hand Phil basically blanked it… I know we now know Mountbatten was allegedly a big nonce but I suppose that was his relative so it must have stung. Dont know why he didn’t just phone in sick that day unless he wanted to make a point of being annoyed!

View attachment 2534058
View attachment 2534059

---

View attachment 2534058
View attachment 2534059

---

“Stalinist effort” 🤣 someone take the laptop off him 😂 I dunno, licence payers footing the bill to hear the sectarian ramblings of the man who was introduced on Nolan as having links to the UVF 🤔 not a good look, why should I, or anyone else, pay to fund Bryson’s divisive and downright dangerous tripe?
---
Some of Philip’s gaffes were of the teeth gritting kind but the there was an old video from back in the 70’s where he made a joke about some country from WW2 not getting him and he was quite sarcastic. I wonder if he thought the whole thing was a farce and just liked the fact he had a nice life. I did find it funny when the Queen was basically doing a reconciliation tour and shaking Marty’s hand Phil basically blanked it… I know we now know Mountbatten was allegedly a big nonce but I suppose that was his relative so it must have stung. Dont know why he didn’t just phone in sick that day unless he wanted to make a point of being annoyed!
No allegedly about it, he had boys trafficked to him from Kincora. He’ll be burning in hell as we speak.
As for Philip, he didn’t think that much of the Queen, Penny Knatchbull was his mistress and the Queen just accepted it. She even got to go to his funeral lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.