Northern Ireland #19 Cadre of the nationalist elite commentariat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anther one!

Going on for 7 years and he avoided prison? Horrifying. I don’t care that he had no previous convictions. If you can do that to another living thing, you’re evil and should not be in the community.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s ok though because they thought they were shooting Palestinians.

0184B130-B9F4-4005-8DFA-B34961783561.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Going on for 7 years and he avoided prison? Horrifying. I don’t care that he had no previous convictions. If you can do that to another living thing, you’re evil and should not be in the community.
If he is capable of that depraved and evil act on an animal then he is a danger to all other animals and humans imo.

It was going on for 7 years & calves had died? He clearly wasn’t remorseful for his actions, he is remorseful that he got caught.

Were there always this many weirdos or are they just better at catching them now? 🤢

Reactions: 4
Christ I think they’ve planted them all here, unless we’re more messed up than we ever though imaginable!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
And states he may move in with his girlfriend who is a supportive person . Sick bastard, don’t know how anyone could stand by him

And states he may move in with his girlfriend who is a supportive person . Sick bastard, don’t know how anyone could stand by him
My thoughts exactly. It’s an absolute fact that someone capable of torture and cruelty of animals is capable of the same thing to humans. It’s a domestic abuse red flag ffs!!!!!!

Regarding the paedophiles and deviants here, I can’t read the article as it’s behind a paywall but people are sometimes in denial about evil deeds. Some people don’t like to believe such things are possible and especially don’t want to believe it of people they know, “sure he’s a great fella” etc etc. People would rather live in a bubble of ignorance than face the awful truth. It’s particularly common in cases of sexual and domestic abuse. It’s how people stand by abusers and murderers, they choose to disbelieve. It blows my mind.
---
Speaking of abusers, I’m hoping this is a very positive development. A crime took place, the crime of murder and she’s admitting withholding information and perverting the course of justice. I sincerely hope this paves the way for a conviction of murder for him.

Katie Simpson: Murder case accused changes pleas to guilty https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-67731766

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah it is the whole ‘great fella’ vibe whereas he probably claimed the girls were asking for it for wearing short skirts/make up. Creeps. I remember reading some article with a social worker or psychologist person who worked with paedoss and they said more often than not the men were convinced the victims wanted and enjoyed it. Boke!

Aw lads we’re all down with the bug. I am the worst patient as it is without dealing with two kids who are sick as well🫣 any advice to get over it quickly?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.