Northern Ireland #19 Cadre of the nationalist elite commentariat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought someone said he abused her child, she was on FB talking about it? No mention of it there?
Yes the woman was from Magherafelt direction and the child has learning difficulties- the mum also did a full podcast with Bear & Scully

Reactions: 1
What parents would defend that 👀
I don't think I can remember a time when parents have defended someone who has potentially carried out some kind of sexual offences against children. This is very surprising to read, normally the accused would have been put out of their home even before they were found guilty or not guilty. No smoke without fire!

Reactions: 3
Yes the woman was from Magherafelt direction and the child has learning difficulties- the mum also did a full podcast with Bear & Scully
Was that the woman who said he kept calling looking for the daughter and she actually let her go? 😳 I don’t know if I picked that part up wrong. Then the daughter was locking herself in the bathroom when he came knocking at the caravan.
---
Have we got a new thread title lovelies?
In the spirit of Christmas and sea borders can we call it Snow Surrender 🙏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was that the woman who said he kept calling looking for the daughter and she actually let her go? 😳 I don’t know if I picked that part up wrong. Then the daughter was locking herself in the bathroom when he came knocking at the caravan.
---

In the spirit of Christmas and sea borders can we call it Snow Surrender 🙏😂
Our sleigh will come 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many balloons does it take to pen this terribly written thinly veiled threat open letter to Sir Jeffrey? What a load of shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 3
Can think of a million other places I’d rather be on a Saturday night than outside a DUP office in Kilkeel 😴 Nice to see political Unionism all singing from the same hymn sheet though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.