Northern Ireland #19 Cadre of the nationalist elite commentariat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Mavis is ok. I hope she just got sick of us and is away living her best life.

Reactions: 3
I’d never have guessed the DUP wouldn’t support Sunak the traitors new bill 😂

Lads... I've got the cold right now 🤢 feel so bloody rough! Been quiet on here because haven't been feeling the best but at least I know why.

Re the financial packet, is this in the same way we were to get a billion back in 2017? Did we even get that?

Reactions: 1
I would be extremely surprised if someone was running around after Anna in castlereagh road shouting free Palestine. Notice there are no vids of this, just the bit afterwards.

I would be extremely surprised if someone was running around after Anna in castlereagh road shouting free Palestine. Notice there are no vids of this, just the bit afterwards.
I can see her suing Tesco, she’s looking for food again after having a full fridge a couple of days ago.

Lads... I've got the cold right now 🤢 feel so bloody rough! Been quiet on here because haven't been feeling the best but at least I know why.

Re the financial packet, is this in the same way we were to get a billion back in 2017? Did we even get that?
half to DUP mates RHI crap

I can see her suing Tesco, she’s looking for food again after having a full fridge a couple of days ago.
She’s on live now coming out as a super prod. She’s just been talking about that Simpson’s episode about catholic and Protestant heaven 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What actually happened? Was it drug related or just a random attack?
I know its a lot of speculation but through the local grapevine, ive heard the same story. He worked with one of the women involved, as an auxillery nurse, she invited Odhran to a party at a house, when he arrived, he walked in on two women (one being the woman he worked with) and a man (the man since charged) beating up a well known member of the UDA. Alledgedly, Odhran seen this happening and ran out, and was chased by them. They then set his car on fire with him in it, he managed to smash the window and climb out but passed away on the pavement beside. The woman he worked with then posted a facebook status asking if anyone had seen him, this was sent to his mum who then messaged her to ask where he was, and she told his mummy they had gone to a party only for a few minutes then left. She then went missing. Not sure if shes been found. This is all obviously grapevine and may not be fully true, but its the only consistent one ive heard over and over.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Tit for tat!

---
Another arrest poor fella never stood a chance 😕

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Tit for tat!

---
Another arrest poor fella never stood a chance 😕
No shame whatsoever 🙄 The EU’s top diplomat literally just called the situation in Gaza apocalyptic. 12,000 children murdered, 25,000 children orphaned but yeah let’s embarrass ourselves by lighting things up blue 🤮 how do humans get to a point where they will literally celebrating genocide? Someone tell me please because I can’t comprehend.

Reactions: 4
No shame whatsoever 🙄 The EU’s top diplomat literally just called the situation in Gaza apocalyptic. 12,000 children murdered, 25,000 children orphaned but yeah let’s embarrass ourselves by lighting things up blue 🤮 how do humans get to a point where they will literally celebrating genocide? Someone tell me please because I can’t comprehend.
It’s infuriating me too Nora. Of course the DUP brought this motion. Of course they would applaud genocide. They’d do it here tomorrow if they could. They are revolting excuses for human beings. They hide under the pretence of Christianity yet they are hate filled and evil. It’s the flag protests all over again yet this is supporting mass murder.

I do not stand with or support Isreal. No decent human being can say they do. Don’t give me all the “what about Hamas” shite either, Isreal are indiscriminately, relentlessly murdering!

Why light up civic buildings that are supposed to be for us all? It’s territory marking and control, pathetic.

Slightly off topic but how has the row over an Irish Sea border and seven stupid tests turned into a whole debacle about financial packages where the DUP are trying to call the shots (so they think)? Am I missing something? I thought it was about them feeling their Britishness was threatened by customs checks on goods as a result of exit from the EU they fought for? 🤯 Has my brain melted or can someone explain to me what’s going on?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.